Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Dobie Girl needs a home

Home Archive Forums Dogs Where can I find ……? Dobie Girl needs a home

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

This is a X post so its not my friend, but anyone who can help can pm me and I’ll pass you on 🙂

Due to a change in curcumstances and a home move a good friend of mine is looking for a home for her dobermann bitch. She is very similar to my leia in looks being black and tan, but is a bit older being 4 years old. She has a lovely temperment and has lived with their 2 children ages 4 and 7, and gets on great with their cat. She has not actually lived with another dog, but gets on great with them and it shouldnt be a problem. She is well trained and obedient and has completed the kennel club good citizen silver award and fully house trained, but does suffer from seperation anxiety when left alone for long periods. She does not like horses. She is in good health, but is unspayed and has had a few false pregnancies where she produced milk. Odviously she is free to a good home, but i have to emphasise good home, as she is their baby and this is heart breaking for them, but they are moving to an apartment in London where no dogs are allowed. They are moving the end of November and have said they would get her spayed if it was required. They are reluctant to have to put her into a shelter, but if they are unable to rehome her may have to. I would have her here in a heartbeat but she does not like our horses, she gets on great with leia and kia but snarls and snaps at the horses legs, which i cant have. She is a lovely dog and would make a great, very obedient pet for a loving home. She is in Devon. Please pm me if you know anyone who may be able to help. 

Mudgie

I hope she finds a loving home soon Sue  :-*

xtine

is really sad when dogs have to be rehomed cause of people moving  :'(
    Hope she is found a loving forever home soon  :-*

Anonymous

hi,

i wish her well – if you fancy x-posting back why not get onto either breed rescue or a local rescue and have them advertise and homecheck for you in return for them getting the donation?

that way you get the backup – for her whole life.  many rescues are happy to do this and the dog stay “on foster” with the owners, unfortunately i dont know the area too well so have no reccommendations personally. 

this is how i homed misty in the end – its win-win, rescues get the money (plus extra if like my local place they can claim tax back) you get security of knowing girl looked after always.

claire.

*Nat*

Fingers crossed she find a good home  :-*

Mudgie

any news sue  ???

Anonymous

No nothing yet, but I also know of a 6 month dog needing to be rehomed aswell now, so if anyone out there can  :help:

Hi Have you managed to find any homes for the 2 daogs? if not have you got any other info on the puppy? do they need to be kept together or seperate? what type of dog is the puppy? girl boy? e.t.c

Anonymous

Hi have pm’d you 🙂

Anonymous

Dobie girl has been rehomed with a family with a male Ridgy, been there since monday seem to be getting on ok at moment lets hope its permanent :-*

.dodger.

fingers crossed :-*

lets hope all goes well and she’s got her forever home  :yes:

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime