Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Dodgy Brakes.

Home Archive Forums Dogs Basic Dog Training Dodgy Brakes.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    wags

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11745.msg223261#msg223261 date=1213382098]
    errrm wags

actually – cass does speed real good so on a ration of mass/speed …give me flyte  😀
    [/quote]

ah but followed by flyte there is a big built collie, a small collie who never seems to look where he is going, another collie, a lab and a tiny thing

SO added all togther  😀

hahaha wags wins that would flatten anybody  😀

kizkiznobite

nah…. the weight is spread – cass is errmmm ….cass is  :-\ cass is like a lorry tyre blowout on the M6 that is heading towards you at 70 miles a hour while you breaking …not like 4 tyres on a roll  😀

wags

cas have you heard what shes calling you  >:D

Anonymous

That’s quite an interesting if not accurate desription Bev. LOL ;D

wags

awww poor Cass

i have to say theres one that does flyball – hes a big male rottie and im so glad i dont box load for them id brick it  ::)

Anonymous

Well I was hit and tossed by a rhino called Kate, told that story somewhere on the board in the last week or so face down infront of the mayor is not good timing  ;D or a good look

[quote author=Rotty Mark link=topic=11745.msg223263#msg223263 date=1213382348]
    pmsl i’m thinking more painful than scary. It’s a bit like being hit by a Rhino.  ;D
    [/quote]

Anonymous

😀 Great tips, I got floored by Seymour, a big strong lab… I assumed he’d stop and he knocked me right over, I landed on my knee caps…  :'( that was sooo painful that I had tears running down my face but I couldn’t stop laughing at the same time!  😀 😀

wags

actually i think sweetiepie wins because

shes got a shepard trained to run at you and bite your arm off at the same time  😮 f**k that

actually sweetiepie where do you find these people willing to be the victims for this game – ok i know they dont get hurt etc etc but its just not something i dont think i would be up for

*Nick*

[quote author=Val link=topic=11745.msg223564#msg223564 date=1213476558]
    Well I was hit and tossed by a rhino called Kate, told that story somewhere on the board in the last week or so face down infront of the mayor is not good timing  ;D or a good look
    [/quote]

didn’t read that story must find it  ;D 😀

I can’t believe none of the lab people have posted in this thread, I’ve seen more people steamrolled by happy labs than any other breed  ;D

kizkiznobite

it’s great fun wags – makes you appreciate the power of the lunge – the capability that a dog has  🙂

my sister got knocked down by a great dane at the beach years ago – even now if a large dog comes running at her she stands squealing  😀

wags

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11745.msg223630#msg223630 date=1213484384]
    it’s great fun wags – makes you appreciate the power of the lunge – the capability that a dog has   🙂
    [/quote]

maybe if i was totally p*ssed but thats not my idea of fun

GSPmad

duibh has this down to a fine art – the NOT braking that is.  >:D last xmas he jumped out of river about 20ft away and galloped straight at me – was one of those moments where you ca’t decide which way to jump cos it all happening so quick – then i thought he’d veer away at last minute….. but no.  ::) SLAM into my legs – had sort of braced myself but so hard it made me yell, and so hard he bounced back off and fell splat flat on his side.  😮 😮 was sure he would have cracked at least a couple of ribs but he fine – they obviously build ’em tough.

however work colleague with lab that did over enthusiastic retrieve – broke her leg…. she had to have it plated and was off work for 3 or 4 mths i forget nw, hobbling about on crutches!!  😮

I think that is known as Dodgy Breaks.  ;D

Buster hit my mums leg so bad once the docs nearly had her in hospital, they thought was blood clot – it wasnt but they were pretty worried  ::)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime