Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

does anyone now

Home Archive Forums Dogs Advanced Dog Training does anyone now

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author

[quote author=missyflinttodd link=topic=11292.msg231846#msg231846 date=1216750033]
    i know what it was about but i don’t think it was very fair the way she put it. read back!
    but look i don’t really care, kick me off this site i couldn’t care less, after reading what you have all been putting think i’ll find better sites
    [/quote]

Save the mods the trouble and delete your own account its easy to do  ::) you cannot accuse someone of something and then do virtually the same thing, its rude – just go away we have no time for someone who posts only to be insulting.  ::)

kizkiznobite

and being a dog trainer actualy takes human social skills  😉

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11292.msg232631#msg232631 date=1217147714]
    and being a dog trainer actualy takes human social skills  😉
    [/quote]

uh oh is that part of the course?? damn i’m really gonna fail before i have started!  ::)  ;D

Anonymous

There are many grooming parlours up and running in Norfolk. I doubt many of them have heard of  DeZynaDog in Kings lynn. The colleges run NVQ course that are complete rubbish and are often run by people simply lining their own pockets. The hygiene is often appaling and people are churned out believing they are proper groomers.
    I think the city and guilds ones are better because I’ve been told you actually have someone watching you in test conditions? Anyway like a great deal of other things, dog grooming is now a bandwagon occupation.

Hello I’m new BTW ;D 

hello  ;D

*Lassie*

Hi solataire put a thread on introductions and tell us about yourself and your dog/s ;D

Bandwagon occupation – yep sadly is way to many people out there who shouldnt be let loose with a pair of clippers, EVER  >:( thankfully many of them dont last long before physically and mentally it becomes too much – thats if the fact they are crap doesnt put them out of business first  😛

And hello and welcome, take it you are a groomer?  🙂

Anonymous

no I’m not a groomer, I’m one of the idiots who took an NVQ course at the local college ;D

Difference is I sussed it out and unlike most of the others who couldn’t groom for toffee either, I didn’t start up my own business. 8) The courses are not cheap neither >:(

I will put a thread up sometime but I’m off for a jacket potato now  😛

Oh whoops, well least you worked it out – will you carry on learning to groom or has it put you off completely?

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime