Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

dog and bone

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

make sure they are british pigs ears and real ones at that – many are cut to look like hide and those that are not british will have been preserved with some real nasty chemicals – and they have to say produced in uk on bag not just packaged

pigs trotters – yep really low oven so you dont cook the bony bits but just dry out the skin and flesh

Anonymous

I gave Floyd a frozen beef bone this afternoon, and he loves it. However is it okay if he goes back to it once it’s defrosted? He’s not quite crunching it properly but I’m worried it’ll go nasty if he leaves it too long?

kizkiznobite

well my lot occasionally bury and dig up a week later etc but their immune systems are high – it will be ok for a couple od days – you could always pick it up at night and put it in the fridge  🙂

Anonymous

Okeydokes, thanks, I’ll chuck it in the bin on Friday. ;D
    My housemate is out shopping at the moment; I told her to get some chicken wings. This is going to be fun.

I’m looking after two whippets for a week who are just starting out on raw, and my freezer is packed full of mince.  😀

Anonymous

Good luck 🙂

Anonymous

Haha, thanks! She came back with 3 kilos of chicken wings. Lol. Plus loads of frozen food for us.
    Including 3 more packs of mince for our spag bol. 😀 We’re going to have a mincey explosion

labattsbaby

How long can the bones last? A bone a day keeps the doctor away? I have never given raw bones to a pet before

Anonymous

Can you please keep the feeding post in feeding if you look in the stickies you will find all you need
    Thanks

[quote author=labattsbaby link=topic=3409.msg154107#msg154107 date=1183116946]
    How long can the bones last? A bone a day keeps the doctor away? I have never given raw bones to a pet before
    [/quote]

labattsbaby

If this one will eat at least one meal in a day I will let him have a nice big (for his size) marrow bone deep frozen, he licks it until it is defrosted and goes to town on the marrow while sharpening his teeth and biting from the side with his moulders

can anyone tell me if it is ok to feed spines to stan

*Lassie*

[quote author=delevago link=topic=3409.msg208339#msg208339 date=1207401746]
    [/quote]

Sure Kiz said it’s fine, there is a thread with Suz and the Diva where someone asked the same thing 😉

ok thanks  ;D i did have a quick look but didnt find anything but then im rubbish at finding posts  😀

*Lassie*

[quote author=delevago link=topic=3409.msg208344#msg208344 date=1207403006]
    ok thanks  ;D i did have a quick look but didnt find anything but then im rubbish at finding posts  😀
    [/quote]

So am I or I would of found it for you ::) ;D

Anonymous

Yes no problem

[quote author=delevago link=topic=3409.msg208339#msg208339 date=1207401746]
    [/quote]

thanks val, just thought i would check as they seemed a bit sharp

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime