Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

dog and bone

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

u are all welcome – thanks for the donations to clumber rescue  :-* :-* the clumsey’s xx

cjane

Tai swallowed a whole pork spare rib (raw) this afternoon!, will he be okay?

CJ

kizkiznobite

he will prob ‘barf’ some up but yeah he should be ok – hold them in your hand so he learns to crunch at them

cjane

Well he ate it about 1.30 and there’s not been any ‘barfing’ yet.  Will it be able to pass through?  Thought I might add a bit of olive oil to his evening meal to help it along!

CJ

kizkiznobite

sounds good – his gut flora will digest it  ;D sardines in oil for t then ::)

Anonymous

aww bless him! i was a little concerned the other day as honey swallowed a big bit of chicken and bone -seems to have passed through just fine though!  🙂

cjane

We’ll be looking for bone bits in his poo! mmm nice!

CJ

Anonymous

lol i havent found bone bits yet! i assume that means honeys tummy and gut is working like it should!  ;D

young

Alfie stole a chic leg off the side sun, caught him just as he was going to go out in the garden with it, told him to ‘give’ and he did really surprised he just didnt try and eat it!  🙂

Anonymous

roflol caught in the act! Honey would of eaten it where she found it – would of been half eaten no chance of getting it back lol!! hes a good boy  :-*

young

Yeah i was really pleased i got it off him as before the training ect started i would of just let him eat, didnt think for one minute he was going to let go of it  😀

Anonymous

aw no thats really good- just proves how well the training is going doesnt it

Honey does a great leave it as for the last few weeks the work carpark has been covered in food every morning  :-\  >:( but i can honestly say she spits out or gives up what ever piece of c**p she has picked up off the floor!  ;D

Anonymous

Sucks another countersurfer not up to speed
    The Karakara girls

[quote author=young link=topic=3409.msg70123#msg70123 date=1157481267]
    Yeah i was really pleased i got it off him as before the training ect started i would of just let him eat, didnt think for one minute he was going to let go of it  😀
    [/quote]

stevetodd

Morrisons sell bones for a few pence at the end of every day – I get loads for about 50p.  They are packaged up and priced too.

I have just bought a bone for £3 from my local butcher I thought I would ask you about Morrison’s bones i.e. are they are quite good and full of marrow, and what sort of quantity you get?

I don’t mind buying them off my butcher for £3 as they are huge and he cuts them into 3 pieces and each piece is still quite big. But although Morrisons is 5 miles away in reigate I could call in when passingand buy a large supply every now and then, as I will be freezing them anyway its no hardship to give Mill’s a shelf in the freezer

Anonymous

yep we get morrisons bones 44p a pack usually benson loves em  ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime