Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

dorainy dog

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health dorainy dog

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I would give the rhus tox 30c but a homeopathic vet may give more and for longer or a shorter time you really need to know the dog as you treat the whole animal not just the problem
    If you have a book on the subject then it will tell you that it’s the whole animal thats treated
    Val

GSPmad

and whoever is bloody printing this can f off.  >:D >:D >:D >:D

kizkiznobite

i think that is someone that has a similar problem terry  😉

GSPmad

he not looking good this morning.  🙁

didn’t look quite so bad till took him out and idiot woman few doors down had her dog lying outside with her in open front garden – it came running up to him – he leapt about a bit but didn’t really react, but then his back legs were looking even worse and was almost weaving in the middle as he walked. came back – along other side of street so he wouldn’t get het up – and stupid cow had dog back out loose – came charging up across road stuck nose up bum – again he didn’t react just leapt about – and she was saying “he’ll eat you”  >:D could someone send her at least half a brain cell before i get her by the throat.  >:D :'(

kizkiznobite

blimey….hugs to the boyo

i would have throttled that women >:D hugs to boyo hope he not to bad :-*

GSPmad

he looks better after a rest.

thought i’d get him a bone to settle him – so actually managed to find where the butchers is round here – and it was shut…. so he got couple of chicken thighs instead and will have to do him a kong.

got his tramadol now so have just started that – or should i say he has.  ;D he seems perfectly cheerful.

Anonymous

Hi,

i have no idea how i missed this *hugs* to lovely Dorain x x x

Claire x

Gracie

Hugs from me too to Dorain. Hope you can find a witchywoo potion to help  :-*

how old is he?

GSPmad

thanks…..

was told the tramadol might make him sleepy. it hasn’t.  >:D

he’s 7yrs 8mths now.

travis

Poor Boy,I was given Tramadol when I broke my leg,was told they would make me sleep,not a chance,ended up I didn’t take them at night as I felt so full of energy whilst taking them

GSPmad

ok – now have a dorainy dog bright and hungry but with squits….  🙁

can i cook cod and potato and put in fridge to feed tomorrow? and is pharmacist likely to be open tomorrow afternoon? need to get some kaolin – which they should have – but are they likely to have lavender oil and rescue remedy as well? (they not for dorain  >:D ).

GSPmad

oh – and no results from joint taps yet.  🙁 was told to ring today if i hadn’t heard – rceptionist said vet would ring if results were in but not if they weren’t and he hasn’t, so still waiting….  :-\

Anonymous

hi,

gspmad – i do for my dogs + harry but i am not sure if it might lose some fragile nutrients ?

rescue remedy – in some form or other is widely available round here, TESCO EXTRA sell it and they also sell lavender oil I am sure BOOTS would too and depending on the quality of lavender oil you need so do some larger pet stores (sell both – lavender oil might not be pure essential oil tho).

dont forget inhaling lavender over a long period in one go will make you more awake and not sleepy 😉

claire x

GSPmad

ok thanks – do you suppose asda will? is quite a big one.

know where to find coop asda pharmacy and makro and that’s about it.  :-[

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime