Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Feeling a bit uncomfortable

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods Gossip Feeling a bit uncomfortable

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Izzie

about Mudgie’s post in the behaviourist thread

Have had a few pm’s from her saying she cant stand one of the tutors but I do feel that anything negative to do with college should be kept to college

Feel like I am stuck in the middle

:-\ :-\ :-\  :help: :help:

Mhmmm I saw that – I dont think there is anything you can do. Tell her to stop posting on the board and contact the tutor in question.  ???  :-\

Izzie

She going to have a word with 2 of the tutors tomorrow

But..I like the course, am doing ok at it..recently I  have realised I have learnt soooo much – both doing the course and spending time talking to knowledgable people like Bev and Val.

Yes the course is demanding – but jeez we(2nd yrs) are having it harder than she can imagine I have had for the last 5/6 weeks an assignment due in every friday got another 3/4/5 before Christmas to be done. I still have to do my work placement and work for my father without killing him or mum.

Anonymous

Let it roll unless she gets all heavy  ::) she has been PM me as well.
    I did say she could post if she wanted too whatever her name is  :ok: is a member with a right to reply on or off the board.
    You can’t stop someone from posting if you do not agree with them and to be fair she did ask first and she did not come on all heavy
    Val

kizkiznobite

had a long chat with her while i was at mums….she too intense as i knew she would be…and linda is not a good clicker trainer…mudgie knows more from a practical point of view and knows her nooch pooch and she right……so is a threat…i advised the group had a session with marion…marion wont say much but will take it all on board…mudge said the meeting was this pm

off to read her post  ::)

kizkiznobite

that a good post from mudgie in MHO…she validates it well she not slagging off she within aceptable limits …that fine by me…she explained to tutor that nooch was treated out…he does this… he done it with me…mudgie tried to do an alternative reward….acceptable in any good clicker trainers book…a reward is a reward after all and nooch works well for a ball …always has… and yep it slows down repitition but what the hell..tutor told her we dont do clicker training that way a reward is a treat…she was doing the 1/8 discipline and teaching him to walk back but started to use a ball when he got the shits…that fine that a good owner decision…linda made her feel small when mudge tried to justify….

marion will listen

kizkiznobite

on the college note iz…marion accepts that she recruits from these boards…she checks in to see the posts…no worries hun…it fine  🙂 she will pm me if not

Good good glad all is ok  :yes:

Anonymous

Marion thats her name  :ok: another CRAFT moment  ::)

CRAFT?  :ugly:  ;D

Anonymous

Can’t remember a flecking thing  ;D

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13220.msg254509#msg254509 date=1228983732]
    [/quote]

[quote author=Val link=topic=13220.msg254556#msg254556 date=1229020193]
    Can’t remember a flecking thing  ;D

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13220.msg254509#msg254509 date=1228983732]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

😀  😀 then I have CRAFT all the time……i have no excuse  😀

Izzie

Am sooo not happy, been working away trying to get an assignment in for tomorrow to realise this morning I have been working on the wrong blimin one  :'( :'(

Have gone into a complete mental block on what to write, research, etc. Have got to write 1000 words and hand it in tomorrow by 7pm  🙁 🙁

Then got 2 to complete for next week  :surrender:

kizkiznobite

what ass is it?

Izzie

Organising Classes and Instructing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime