Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

For Suz….the Duck incident…

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion For Suz….the Duck incident…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    *Nick*

she got sick because of the water in the pond?  ???

why she not allowed to chase the ducks?  can’t they fly?  😉

Izzie

[quote author=*Nick* link=topic=11959.msg229310#msg229310 date=1215561672]
    she got sick because of the water in the pond?  ???

why she not allowed to chase the ducks?  can’t they fly?  😉
    [/quote]

yep, was stagnent, fish in there, ducks on there, toads in there, never cleaned out, Jess smelt like sewage on a hot day when I eventually got her, it was like black tar on her!

No the ducks dont fly, if they did it wasnt very high!  :-\

*Nick*

eeeeew that’s kinda nasty, no wonder she had the explosives  😮

GSPmad

remember being told story of being taken swimming when i was about 2 – with friend of mother and her son same age – apparently i put armbands on my fists and said ‘oh f**king hell i just need to hit things’.  :-[ 😀 must have got it from somewhere…..

favourite off little bruv – when he was 3 – in supermarket shopping with mother – came over with bag of pasta twists and said ‘here you are mummy. you can have these with pesto sauce when you’ve drunk too much wine.’  😀 she was mortified.  ;D

and dogs and exploding butts…. remember dorain drinking out of random stagnant puddle about 6 yrs ago it was now at easter…. was staying at mother’s and for some reason i forget why dorain and i were sleeping in her room…. when i was going to sleep dorain was wandering round room whinging – i said ‘shut up and go to sleep’ – got woken up at 5am by most revolting smell…. huge pile of very not formed mush… just by back of door – which opened inwards… 😮

fortunately was carrier bag in bin, so scooped up worst of it, opened door – and was creeping round house at 5am trying not to disturb her looking for cleaning utensils so she would never ever find out – got it cleaned…. and on a need to know basis i think she never needs to know.  😉

wags

Cleo has cought far to many ducks – including once at a wildlife pondie thing  ::)

oh bless so much all at once that is just like the pond by where we walked that first walk, when they get in there they do smell like sewage, thankfully i always remember now to get on lead before i get near  🙂

i had one of this clasp collars once for beau and it kept coming off if he tried to bolt it would just pop open kind of like an emergency release, which at the time was no good  ::)

Anonymous

Nick – ppl clip ducks wings so they cannot fly off

Izzie

[quote author=wags link=topic=11959.msg229351#msg229351 date=1215589261]
    Cleo has cought far to many ducks – including once at a wildlife pondie thing  ::)
    [/quote]

Trixie has caught:
    countless squirrels
    several crows
    a pigeon
    a duck
    and she has nearly had a moorhen  :-[ :-[ :-[

All the regular dog walkers know when we arrive at the park as the crows go berserk! :-[ :-[ :-[

Anonymous

i read that as cows !!!

will she catch magpies ???  if so come over please they keep me awake !!!!!

GSPmad

dorain has had squirrels, pigeon, pheasant  :-[ … and probably others.  ::)

innocent little me thought he was just finding dead thingies and parading round with them, until i saw him catch a squirrel – by doG he was fast.  😮 😮

but that’s about 6 years ago now, with his poor legs i don’t think he could do it any more.  🙁 which is a shame cos the next door neighbour feeds the ruddy things  >:D and they drive me spare  >:D and it has also attracted a large brown rat  >:D which i have probably mentioned…

Izzie

Oh Trixie has caught mice too, which we allow her too as they are normally in the house. >:D

[quote author=piglet link=topic=11959.msg229513#msg229513 date=1215631266]
    i read that as cows !!!

will she catch magpies ???  if so come over please they keep me awake !!!!!
    [/quote]

If given the chance she would, but am trying to stop the catching and killing Claire!  😉

kizkiznobite

well cubert met his first bunny this morning – he seemed to think it needed a waggytailed greet  ::)

wasanicebunnyitwantedtoplay  :-* cubert

idiotthatwasbreakfast  >:D amilou

Izzie

PMSLOL! 😀 😀 😀

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11959.msg229590#msg229590 date=1215641821]
    well cubert met his first bunny this morning – he seemed to think it needed a waggytailed greet  ::)

wasanicebunnyitwantedtoplay  :-* cubert

idiotthatwasbreakfast  >:D amilou
    [/quote]

hahaha you will make a gundog of him yet – he be bringing you back live bunnies and asking to take them home  😀

lmao well done cubert  😀 i’m sure its just to allow them to enjoy a false sense of security and really he is just going to pied piper them all home for din dins  ;D

ben hunts little mice and i am almost convinced that beau tries to catch fish in the sea! he was defo stalking something  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime