Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

‘get me to the church on time’

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip ‘get me to the church on time’

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 940 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

hi,

we had a debate like this …

there are only 4 ppl from steves family that are “brumpton” (his mum, dad (both retired), brother and him).  brother in no hurry to find a gal, and we are not married.

this means … once they are gone it would be the end of brumptons as a child legally takes mum’s name before registration of the birth.

my family, i have 1 male cousin who is a warden, and he has 1 son and then thats it for us wardens too!

in the end, it just seemed easier to name him brumpton as we do plan to get married and we thought it would save confusion (NO i didnt think brumpton-warden was a good plan !!) BUT… an ammusing side effect is now people think he’s not mine – they think Steve has had him with an ex wife or something lol !!!!

Claire x

p.s. I loved changing my name when I got married it was brilliant to be a Williams and not have to spell it on the phone for ppl – now i’ve changed it back to warden which isnt tooo bad but brumpton – aaaaaaagh !!! 

my advice – if you want ppl to think you’re naughtily having an affair … go for Mrs. XXX and Mr. YYY  …. from my experience ppl seem to think the sauciest things possible up lol !!!!  u could have alot of fun !!

xtine

see now you are appealing to my mischevious side Claire  ;D
    [quote author=rooooooooby link=topic=10340.msg210694#msg210694 date=1208627568]

my advice – if you want ppl to think you’re naughtily having an affair … go for Mrs. XXX and Mr. YYY  …. from my experience ppl seem to think the sauciest things possible up lol !!!!  u could have alot of fun !!
    [/quote]

Anonymous

not forgetting at posh work ‘do’s to introduce yourself as “Mrs XXX” and not xtine hehe !!

xtine

except we both teachers and at the same school… so cake in the staffroom is about as posh as it gets at work  😀

Anonymous

darn ….

you’ve foiled my cunning and devious plan lol !!

claire x

p.s. it is very ammusing talking to ppl on the phone – they call up and say is mrs brumpton there and i say no – she lives over 100 miles away sorry *quiet* but i’m ms warden, can i help ?  well its regarding Mr Brumpton’s son, i say yep whats up, they say oh we cant talk about it to you we need to talk to a parent, yep i says i am his mum *quiet again* can i take your name, gives my name (AGAIN) … well when will mr brumpton be home?  this evening and he’ll not want to hear that you’ve pissed of his partner and made her worry about her son all day *silence* i’ll just get my manager … manager comes, who am i speaking to please, ms warden, and what is your relationship to mr brumptons son, i’m his mother *silence again while they compute* NOW TELL ME WHATS WITH MY BOY !!  oh we’re calling to say that we’ve received your form regarding xxxxxx and are processing it – WhAT!!!!!!!  you mean the form with MS WARDEN on it where it says ‘mother’ *papers ruffle* ah um oh yes.  If the government was efficient it would be SCARY!

xtine

😀  ::)
    see if we went double barrelled we could have so much fun like that  >:D

Anonymous

hehe !!

you’d drive call centre ppl insane if its a really tricky long one that you have to spell !!!!  bang go their targets haha !!  serves them right for calling when ur busy !!!

xtine

it would be their worst nightmare  😀 Mine is always spelt wrong and noone can pronounce it… Richards isn’t too bad but for some reason gets spelt wrong all the time too  ::)

Would mean my initials would be CMMM  😀

Anonymous

well atleast you’re expensive lol !!!!

(roman numerals)

Anonymous

Haven’t been on this thread for a while but went bridesmaid dress shopping with my sisters on tues – this is what they have:

http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/2500?color=bordeaux&colorid=6

in Bordeaux  ;D

kizkiznobite

lovely – very elegant  🙂

Anonymous

Was actually straqnge because I told them to pick anything they liked – not even the same dress, because they come in the same colours in different stykles – but they both picked the same one… they must have tried on about 20 dresses each  😀

Am most surprised that they picked same on as one is dark haried and the same size/ shape as me and the other is blonde and a size 8 -10  ;D

xtine

lovely dresses Sarah  :-*
    Have been trying them on today –  confirming what my bridesmaid will wear…

http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/2510/#attributeMask=131073&catid=1&displaytype=GridMedium&activePage=2&rpp=9&SortOrder=Default
    in kiwi –  looks gorgeous on  :-*

and I had to go thru the ordeal too –  am being my sister’s BM in Jan… I preferred this one for me
    http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/2054/

they only had it in pink… SOOOOOOOO not my colour  😀

going to order them from US  😉

Anonymous

That dress is lovely  ;D am sure will look gorgeous in kiwi  ;D  My sisters did try that on, but it didn’t suit one of them at all – so we didn’t go for it…  gorgeous dress tho  ;D

What colour you got to wear as BM then?

Gracie

oh missed this, very nice dress Sarah, whats the colour in ‘real life’ a deep burgandy?

like the kiwi for your BM too Christine wouldnt have expected any other colour  😛 anf wanna know what you got to wear at least we know its not pink  🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 940 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime