Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

‘get me to the church on time’

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip ‘get me to the church on time’

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 940 total)
  • Author
    xtine

didn’t take long eh Sarah  😉  😀

Well i was so nervous this morning when i let the kids in  ::) i swivvled the ring round so it couldn’t be seen and got on with the day.. then we did a bit of news.. sharing our holiday experiences etc.. gave them time to talk to their mates and then i interrupted them
    ‘I’ve got some news’  says me  :-[
    groan
    ‘I’ll only take a minute’  >:D  😀 i say.. ‘ I’m getting married!  ;D carry on….’  😀
    they all went into shock and confusion –  which meant a split second of silence and then they carried as normal  ::)  😀
    it took 2 mins before one of them asked who I was marrying  ::)
    when i told them it was Mr M (we work in the same school) they went absolutely NUTS   😀 it was hilarious!! They are soooooooo excited and all want to be my bridesmaid, even the boys  ;D  😀

Anonymous

LOL bless them – that is v. sweet  ;D

I will tell the girl I teach riding to tomorrow – she is 5 and might get quite excited… who knows!

Told the Warden (like the chief exec of where I work) today – he told me that I had been subconciously showing him my ring finger throughout the meeting – but being a man he couldn’t work out why (his words!) 😀

xtine

PMSLOL  😀
    i inadvertently did that at a party over xmas… i kept coughing and covering my mouth with my left hand  must have done it about every ten seconds 😀 they must have thought i was being a right idiot…  ::)

xtine

word was spreading to parents too… one came over and asked if the gossip was true… when i confirmed it she looked down at her little 5 year old girl and said ‘oh i’m sorry sweetheart  :(‘… little Xiyan was crying cause she wanted to marry Richard herself  😀

Lisa33

Oh bless the kids Christine!! 😀

I made my own wedding cake, used to make lots when I had free time.  Made a few wedding cakes for other people but was really nervous incase they didn’t like it ::) Luckily they did!! ;D

Think Ive put these on before but here’s a few of my favs (not wedding cakes but could be!!)

As explained yday havn’t got my wedding one on pb but will scan it in soon, honest!! 😉

xtine

wow! They’re really cool lisa! i bet there was a very happy little girl with that middle one  ;D

Lisa33

Thanks! Yes until she found out I had to pull the doll’s legs off to do it!! 😀  Luckily it was only Eleanor!  Didn’t want to cut it though, thats the only trouble when I make them!!  With my wedding cake we had the pics done of cutting it and I said to Pete between my teeth “Don’t put the knife in the cake!”  Didn’t know how strong I was holding his hand with the knife away from the cake and smiling for the camera at the same time! 😀

I like the wedding cakes that have all the little individual sized bits, like little cubes all pile on top of each other.  That would be dead easy! 😉

They are sooo good – know who to ask now if I ever need a cake making  ;D

Anonymous

Great cakes Lisa, can you do Black Labs and Schaunzers 😉

wags

[quote author=Balmy Bali link=topic=10340.msg194949#msg194949 date=1199784940]
    Even better and cheaper then eh Wags  😀
    [/quote]

to right

and she paid for my reception  ;D

*Nat*

Those cakes are fab Lisa  🙂

Anonymous

think i paid about £80 for mine, a woman that lives over the road from pauls grandad did it  🙂

Attachments:

*Nat*

Thats pretty Leeanne – looks like cushions  ;D

Anonymous

😀 never thought of that! still got the bottom of it in my kitchen, and the top layers knocking about somewhere……………

xtine

ok..getting a bit freaked out now… one of my girls went home and made me a wedding dress last night  😀
    she found a cream dress of her own and got a load of white netting and sewed it on.. lot of layers and even a train  😮 bless her… unfortunately it was too small  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 940 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime