Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

going pink!!

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health going pink!!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

doG woman !!!

i thought you were spraying her PINK !!!

almost feinted  😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮

hope she feels better soon 🙁 

would putting sudocrem / vasaline on help (like it does for babies – keeping barrier) sudocrem is THE best thing made ever – it heals everything ever lol !!!!! 🙂

Claire x

kizkiznobite

the trousers would keep any urine off the skin – easier to teach to clean up etc than to treat skin  :-\

Sarah Jane

::) Its not her urine thats on her skin thats never been her problem………
    its nowere near that its under her back leg and i have put sudocream with a few drops of tea tree on it and seem to have done the trick ………she has left it well alone and is no longer licking it
    will just rinse her  with water from  now on see if i can grow her fur again………although i’m sure i’m not the only one that has a girlie with pissy nickers  ;D it is much better when she is trimmed…………….but i must admit she looks better with trousers  ::)
    Claire  ;D spraying her pink  ;D

Anonymous

Good, No you are not the only one with pissy knickers Mel gets them have to rinse her off but I do stick her under the dryer she has big big drawers  😉

[quote author=Sarah Jane link=topic=12003.msg230749#msg230749 date=1216239545]
    ::) Its not her urine thats on her skin thats never been her problem………
    its nowere near that its under her back leg and i have put sudocream with a few drops of tea tree on it and seem to have done the trick ………she has left it well alone and is no longer licking it
    will just rinse her  with water from  now on see if i can grow her fur again………although i’m sure i’m not the only one that has a girlie with pissy nickers  ;D it is much better when she is trimmed…………….but i must admit she looks better with trousers  ::)
    Claire  ;D spraying her pink  ;D
    [/quote]

kizkiznobite

cuebert – who is just thinking about attempting to try the 3 legged stance has a pissyfoot and as he still doing pissygreets that has extended somewhat  ::) the lower part of all our anatomies are well pissy and he peed on ami’s trousers outside last night while trying to mark over her – the problem was she was still going  ;D she was not impressed….

Anonymous

ppph blimey over-marking already !!!!!

i thoguht u were on hols !!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime