Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Gossip for June!

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Gossip for June!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

[quote author=Val link=topic=15926.msg280205#msg280205 date=1307188725]
    You lot will have me going here next  :'( Layla’s daughter Eshia is fourteen next month.seems only yesterday I made her a Champion you down fall of dogs they do not live long enough the upside is unconditional love.
    Time does make is easier but at my age I remember toooooooooooooo many dogs that are over the rainbow
    Val

[/quote]
    Feel proud of that, Val. too many people can just remember 1 special dog because they don’t want to go through it again. Atleast people like us can remember more. And the more dogs you can remember? The more unconditional love and devotion you enjoyed. Cause it’s always better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all  😉 .

I had an argument with my mam about it, just after Wodan was gone. She said ‘you’ll never find a dog as special again as this one’. I was and am convinced i will. Because all of them were special in a different way. With Wodan i had that ‘thing’ that i find in Diesel too. Ihad it with Thor too. But you can not find it, if it is given to you but you just don’t look at it good enough to notice it.  😉

Izzie

Dont all go quiet on me now!

Come on and spill your gossip!  :agree:

*Lassie*

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=15926.msg280248#msg280248 date=1307994594]

[/quote]

treated my self to a new 37in flat screen tv and spent the whole weekend watching series 3 of Trueblood on it :yes: all 12 hours of it.

wags

well my puppy is officially a rat bag

– shes very chilled out dont get me wrong
    but shes found her voice and her love of all things muddy/mucky/wet

she is always filthy, always gobbing, and just generally a naughty little rat bag

BUT then would she be a proper puppy without a bit of naughtyness ? mmmmmmmmmmmmm i think not

to be totally honest shes not that bad – she does like dirt, and she is very mouthy but on the whole does as shes told – bit like Cleo doesnt see the point in pointless training and silly tricks but grasps important stuff very quickly

Izzie

And has you wrapped round her paw nice and tightly!  :agree: ;D ;D

*Lassie*

[quote author=wags link=topic=15926.msg280254#msg280254 date=1308078094]
    well my puppy is officially a rat bag

– shes very chilled out dont get me wrong
    but shes found her voice and her love of all things muddy/mucky/wet

she is always filthy, always gobbing, and just generally a naughty little rat bag

BUT then would she be a proper puppy without a bit of naughtyness ? mmmmmmmmmmmmm i think not

to be totally honest shes not that bad – she does like dirt, and she is very mouthy but on the whole does as shes told – bit like Cleo doesnt see the point in pointless training and silly tricks but grasps important stuff very quickly
    [/quote]

she sounds adorable  :yes: and very much like Willow

xtine

Hey all.. just popped on for a peek.. love the new look  :ok:
    All good here… Fritz happy and healthy and has a new girlfriend (sorry Honey  :whistle: ), Lola,  a little spaniel that moved in next door a while ago. poor little thing is home alone a lot  :boooo: and shouts a LOT… they talk to each other through the wall which we really appreciate as I’m sure you can imagine. Anyway, they have now started letting her go out with Fritz and the dog walker during the day.. so now we have much quieter evenings as she is obviously pooped  :ok: Am deterring Richard from taking her out with us at weekends as I can see what will happen every time they want to go out for the night…  :nono:
    4 more weeks till the summer hols.. feels like forever at the mo, when it comes it will go in a flash

Diesel73

Am sick an tired of this rain  :boooo: . Where is summer??? I need summer, i need sunshine. I’m grumpy, Dieseldog is grumpy, chickens r grumpy (one in particular keeps attacking Diesel  :surprise: ), kids r grumpy cause they had their rapports (they passed yay  ;D ) and want summervacation which always starts here on the first of september. So they are literally wearing out their pants at school now cause teaching is oooover. Wife grumpy cause she just want summersales to start  :ugly:  :canadian: bwahahahaha.

Diesel73

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=15926.msg280250#msg280250 date=1307996516]
    [quote author=Izzie link=topic=15926.msg280248#msg280248 date=1307994594]

[/quote]

treated my self to a new 37in flat screen tv and spent the whole weekend watching series 3 of Trueblood on it :yes: all 12 hours of it.
    [/quote]
    Got any room left on your sofa for me and Dieselweasle?  :yes:

*Lassie*

You like Trueblood??? ;D
    Plenty of room on my sofa as my husband has moved out to live with his brother’s wife. Will be struggling for money but the animals will be fed even if I won’t be but the relief is worth it. He had a nasty temper and a foul mouth which he didn’t have before he started sleeping with her

Diesel73

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=15926.msg280317#msg280317 date=1308947754]
    You like Trueblood??? ;D
    Plenty of room on my sofa as my husband has moved out to live with his brother’s wife. Will be struggling for money but the animals will be fed even if I won’t be but the relief is worth it. He had a nasty temper and a foul mouth which he didn’t have before he started sleeping with her
    [/quote]
    psssst  :-* , not one episode of Trueblood i have not seen  😉 .

What is down can only go up, Lass  :yes: . You took out the trash, and now you have an empty bin again. But hey, atleast it doesn’t stink anymore, and you can fill it again aaaaanyway you likes too. *Hugggg* sweety, if someone kicks you that hard below the belt as he did, he does not deserve tears, does not deserve your anger either. He not worthy enough to deserve your attention or energy.

Dex got 1st in a postgrad class of 4 today then went on to get BOB – so proud of him!!

Mudgie

I met a slovakian rough haired pointer today – puppy of 19 weeks – well I know what will be my next doggie – although not for a long time.  ;D

Attachments:

*Lassie*

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=15926.msg280323#msg280323 date=1309116772]
    I met a slovakian rough haired pointer today – puppy of 19 weeks – well I know what will be my next doggie – although not for a long time.  ;D
    [/quote]

pretty puppy :-*[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=15926.msg280318#msg280318 date=1308948384]

What is down can only go up, Lass  :yes: . You took out the trash, and now you have an empty bin again. But hey, atleast it doesn’t stink anymore, and you can fill it again aaaaanyway you likes too. *Hugggg* sweety, if someone kicks you that hard below the belt as he did, he does not deserve tears, does not deserve your anger either. He not worthy enough to deserve your attention or energy.
    [/quote]

Thank you Diesel :-* :-*

Vickydoo

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=15926.msg280323#msg280323 date=1309116772]
    [/quote]

Ooh that’s what our next door neighbours have.  Always knew he was rough haired something but couldn’t remember what! So thank you for the reminder! They are very cute, but this poor boy never gets to say hello to our dog. They “speak” briefly through the fence but then the owners always pull him away.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime