Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Great News

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Great News

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

Lauralauralaura, a big WELL DONE to you girl  :-* .

Having your own place…. nothing beats thàt  😉 .

.dodger.

;D ;D thanks Jacqui, Val and Diesel :-* :-*

my sister has been living in her own home for about 2 months now and she loves it; she’s not so keen on all the cleaning and tiding (especially after her house mate lol) but i quite enjoy it so shouldn’t be a problem for me ;D

Still feeling really nervous for Monday, think i need to go get some rescue remedy tomorrow, calm my frazzled nerves :scared:

realy please for you laura ;D ;D

DawnG

Congratulations Laura  ;D  Hope you enjoy your new job and new home

Mudgie

laura pm me a note of your new address.  ;D  Told you it would all settle.  Patience hun

Driving new home new job and dodger doing good too – what a difference it makes but your plans last year are all in place now.  ;D  Be proud of yourself hun – dont be nervous you have worked hard for all this – you deserve to be happy  :-*  New work, new home, new friends, new start  :-* :-* :-*

*Nat*

Wow congratulations Laura, well done you  ;D  :-* Hope you’ll be really happy in your new home and job, what a great year 2009 has been for you, one to remember eh  ;D  :-*

.dodger.

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=14564.msg270808#msg270808 date=1249205586]
    laura pm me a note of your new address.  ;D  Told you it would all settle.  Patience hun

Driving new home new job and dodger doing good too – what a difference it makes but your plans last year are all in place now.  ;D  Be proud of yourself hun – dont be nervous you have worked hard for all this – you deserve to be happy  :-*  New work, new home, new friends, new start  :-* :-* :-*
    [/quote]

Will do :-* and thanks Mudgie – can’t believe how much things have changed since i first met you at flyball. Dodger really is a different dog and i’m a brand new me too ;D

thanks again to everyone, all the support really means a lot to me :-*

xtine

It’s fantastic how much you have achieved Laura, and I’m not surprised. I’ve alays been really impressed with your hard work and maturity.. well done mrs  ;D

congrats laura thats fantastic news! well done you! hope you have had a good wek so far  :yes:

.dodger.

i am soooooo tired! i haven’t been to bed at 9pm in the past 7 years :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Job is really good, super stressful though – working at the main hospital with all the phones is just crazy but it keeps me busy and i enjoy it which is the most important thing 🙂

One thing i’ve never had at a job before is so many people surprised to see me back on my second day 😀

Mudgie

Keep going hun – live in the moment – enjoy it – and then when you are off and have free time you will enjoy it more with pooch  :-*

Say hi to your mum and dad for me – and give that big beast a rub of those ears  :-*

Mudgie

Laura

I met up with Emma at the weekend when we were flyballing.  She starts at your vets tomorrow – so you will have a familiar friendly face.  ;D  she may be tired though been flyballing all weekend at Dundee  ;D

.dodger.

As a vet? 🙂 that will be nice, i may even be able to point her in the right direction should she get lost lol It is a right maze behind the scenes 😀

kizkiznobite

thats great news laura…many congrats and good luck with the job  🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime