Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Grooming equipment

Home Archive Forums Dogs Where can I find ……? Grooming equipment

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    mandy4cats

Hi there

Does anyone want to sell any second hand grooming equipment? i.e. blaster/drier, dog bath, any other accessories?

Thanks Mandy

Misty23

Hve you tried ebay, I know they had some reconditioned laube clippers on a few days ago

To be honest most people keep there decent stuff, I would always recommend buying new so you get a guarentee. And sorry Misty but id avoid the laube they noisy and rubbish  :-*

Mandy you can try ebay though – but you take a risk buying second hand stuff, i would buy it for back up stuff, but it would have to be really good stuff……….

Anonymous

I agree with buying new to set up.  I went to Simpsons and he gave me a very good deal for buying dryer, clippers and a selection of blades, scissors, combs, brushes etc.

Over the years I was contacted by a few local ‘sheep shearer’ groomers who’s businesses had folded, and I did buy a blaster and clippers as spares from them because I knew that they’d only been used for a few months.

yep simpsons are good and groomers ltd are also pretty good and competetive prices, you have to shop around – some places sell for example, clippers up to £20 cheaper  🙂

YoungZebra
    Val

Be careful buying abroad you have no come back you can also find yourself paying vat and import duty.
    If you don’t pay you are breaking the law
    Val

[quote author=YoungZebra link=topic=11874.msg266109#msg266109 date=1240322733]
    Here is a good place to find deals on clippers. Located in the USA buy they ship anywhere in the world…. http://search.store.yahoo.net/cgi-bin/nsearch?catalog=yhst-51412346239317&query=clippers&searchsubmit=Go&vwcatalog=yhst-51412346239317&.autodone=http://www.youngzebra.com/

or

http://search.store.yahoo.net/cgi-bin/nsearch?unique=dd120&catalog=yhst-51412346239317
    [/quote]

Ditto Val we have plenty of good companies in this country ( though how come i keep getting the ones who send me crap i dont know  ::) )

while we are on the subject on equipment  ;D I’d like to buy a grooming table and have looked at a few on the net but would really prefer to see it first as its such an important piece and expensive! i Have heard about a warehouse (DezynerDog?) in Kings Lynn but wondered if you guys knew of any others, I’m IN Northants but dont mind travelling. thanks  🙂

hi,

Anna – its dezynadog and i would go there above anywhere else locally.

it is a couple of hours drive but a straight road so no getting lost (i know it well) !

if its the driving you are concerned about and can wait till june i’ll take you if you like ?

claire x

thanks claire might take you up on that  if I dont manage to get there before  ;D Think i will stick to that one then as have heard all good things  🙂

Val

Dezynadog is the best IMO for all dog grooming gear Groomers is good for shampoo
    Val

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=11874.msg266140#msg266140 date=1240384862]
    Ditto Val we have plenty of good companies in this country ( though how come i keep getting the ones who send me crap i dont know  ::) )
    [/quote]

[quote author=dogloverwoooo! link=topic=11874.msg266147#msg266147 date=1240390059]
    while we are on the subject on equipment  ;D I’d like to buy a grooming table and have looked at a few on the net but would really prefer to see it first as its such an important piece and expensive! i Have heard about a warehouse (DezynerDog?) in Kings Lynn but wondered if you guys knew of any others, I’m IN Northants but dont mind travelling. thanks  🙂
    [/quote]

What ones you looking at?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime