Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

hands on paws

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 244 total)
  • Author
    moominhater

Congratulations on your achievement girls.  Maybe I should pull my finger out and start my own business.

Liz & Joe
    xXx

Claire I can believe your walkers that busy – do a good job and soon you are turning them away!!

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=9810.msg226540#msg226540 date=1214345256]
    Sounds like it works really well – amazing what you can fit in in one day!!  😉  How long before one of the others is driving then  ;D
    [/quote]

Very soon hopefully, mandy passed her theory a few weeks back, and its just trying to fit lessons in around our schedule  ::)

[quote author=piglet link=topic=9810.msg226564#msg226564 date=1214379320]
    phew !

that sounds a long and busy day but i bet it is very rewarding 🙂

did all the other girls used to work with you at the creche ?  i bet its 100 times better now 🙂

i just cannot believe how much my own dog walkers business is growing.  in about 18mths she’s gone from walking dogs herself to having about 10 people working for her and is still fully booked on some days !!  and … there are quite a few other businesses offering similar things in the area too!

claire.
    [/quote]

Yes we all worked together and yes it is better now, although we miss the dogs  :'(

There are a few companies up here too, but its amazing how many people are surprised when they find out that we’re walkers, the idea has never occurred to them  😀

Oh well done Many on passing your theory!!! Good luck for when you take your driving test lets hope you pass quicker than I did  😀  :-*

moominhater

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=9810.msg226578#msg226578 date=1214394430]
    Claire I can believe your walkers that busy – do a good job and soon you are turning them away!!
    [/quote]

Noooooooooo  😮 Don’t turn them away – hire help  ;D 

Liz & Joe
    xXx

No I just have to turn them away – cant have someone working with me the way I work – that and people get on my nerves and dont work as hard as I expect them to – would be a crap boss  😉

moominhater

I suppose it makes you exclusive if you’ve got a waiting list  8)

Liz & Joe
    xXx

lol do ya think  ;D I just wish I didnt have to make them wait  :-\

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=9810.msg226727#msg226727 date=1214424185]
    Oh well done Many on passing your theory!!! Good luck for when you take your driving test lets hope you pass quicker than I did  😀  :-*
    [/quote]
    thanks suz  :-* hopefully i’ll pass first time then we can take more and more on  🙂

kizkiznobite

well done lasses  🙂

Well we’ve been talking to another dog walking company up here, they’re finishing due to circumstances changing and apparently we were highly recommended to take over their customers!  ;D
    They cover a different area to us for the most part but have given us 5 customers in our area!

So we need a extra pair of hands, but now that she’s on school hols, Laura has kindly agreed to help us out.  She hasn’t worked for us for a while but now we’re getting bigger we’re glad of her help  ;D :-*

Anonymous

Great news 5 new dogs and Laura  ;D

*Nat*

Great news  ;D

wow that is good…………shame you cant employ a couple people who cover the area where that dog groomer is giving up  😉

GSPmad

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=9810.msg227787#msg227787 date=1214937252]
    wow that is good…………shame you cant employ a couple people who cover the area where that dog groomer is giving up  😉
    [/quote]

dog groomer? think it’s a dog walker suz.  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 244 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime