Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

hands on paws

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 244 total)
  • Author
    xtine

I swear I saw one woman on the heath with no less than 13 dogs  :surprise: that is just taking the piss if you ask me…. that’s greed  p:-)

The most i take a alone is 5, but that includes Izzy who can be cued to sit and wait out of the way if need be.  And if i have that many, i go to a place where NO one else will be.  The track we usually go down has cyclists, walkers and horse riders all day, so i only take 3 at the most there.  We always call them in and they have to sit and wait until people pass.  So many people see me getting the dogs cued and waiting for ages then they go straight past without saying thanks, that really annoys me!  >:( >:(

Its just plain stupid to take more than sensible, i know i can handle more dogs than the average owner we see out but i don’t just put these dogs together and hope for the best, i have to work out at the start of the day who can go with who.  It has to be fun and safe, all in all i love having a big group out but not by myself.  Some of our dogs have little to no training, i cant imagine struggling with them as well as a load of other dogs, its just not safe  :-\

Today is our official first birthday!  I cant believe its been a year! 

Thanks to everyone on here for all the encouragement and especially Kiz and Suz for all the support at the beginning through all the crap  :-* :-*

GSPmad

Well done all…. sounds like you’ve built up a cracking business too by all accounts.  🙂

congratulations 1 year already!  ;D well done!  :-*

Anonymous

Wow – can’t believe a year already!!!

Well done  ;D

I take it you are much happier than you were 18 months ago  ;D

xtine

Wow!! Congrats to you!! You’ve worked hard  :-*  :-*

Yey congratulations – gone quick hasnt it – knew youd get there  😉  ;D

And your welcome, you did the hard work I just knew how it felt xx

thanks everyone your all such a big help to us xxxx  :-*  :-*

.dodger.

congrats you two! :-* :-*

.dodger.

well i was extremely pleased to make a surprise visit to walk my two favorite boyo’s (ben+harvey) while Mandy was off at a wedding so i took a few pic’s of Ben. With permission from Laura i thought i’d share them on here to show you all how much he’s grown into such a handsome boy :yes: :-*

[img width=313 height=468]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t142/Dodger_030/gluttonyphotoshoot160109011.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=313]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t142/Dodger_030/gluttonyphotoshoot160109013.jpg[/img]

blimey he has grown handsome boy!!

Hows business going girls?

Aw, they’re brill pics!  Its going great, thankfully. I’ve heard of a couple of other walkers having to pack in, due to people not being able to afford it, but we’ve never had any problems like that.  🙂

Kaylee got bitten by a loose staffie yesterday  :-\  she was walking one of the labs when the staff appeared from no where, hell bent on attacking.  He launched straight on the lab but kaylee hauled him off and his owner came running full of apologies saying it had broken its lead, which it had.  She’s got a puncture to the fleshiest part of her thumb and the lab has 3 bites to his ear.  It could have been much worse  😮

*Lassie*

lovely photos ;D
    Hope Kaylee is OK

.dodger.

[quote author=Foxisle_crazy link=topic=9810.msg258270#msg258270 date=1232557448]
    Kaylee got bitten by a loose staffie yesterday  :-\  she was walking one of the labs when the staff appeared from no where, hell bent on attacking.  He launched straight on the lab but kaylee hauled him off and his owner came running full of apologies saying it had broken its lead, which it had.  She’s got a puncture to the fleshiest part of her thumb and the lab has 3 bites to his ear.  It could have been much worse  😮
    [/quote]

that girl can attract trouble from miles away ::) 😀 Hope her hand is okay :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 244 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime