Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

hands on paws

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 244 total)
  • Author

Lol kind of addictive isnt it  ;D

It looks fab well done  ;D  :-*

xtine

that’s great! Love it  :-*

.dodger.

thank yooh!!!  :-* :-*

go girls!
    yous are going to do fab without the other crap on the bottom of your foot not mentioning any names lol! miss you’s loads speak to you soon! x

kizkiznobite

hi jamie – long time no post – hows meg doing?

.dodger.

hey jamie!!!!! you soo need to do a new post with pic’s of your doggie’s! i can’t remember which is which!  ::) ;D

Jamie!!  I woz thinking bout you the other day!  are you coming to crufts with us?  🙂

well will you let me laura? lol, i will if you will lol, altho its a struggle getting there!! are all yous going like? are you little laura! and i know i aint been posting anything! its not the posting thing… i just aint been on here! my internets being playing up!
    meg and ash are doing great… altho megs going threw that “im not listening stage” but wen she wants to she can be great, ash is just perfect tho, hes reli come on great! x

.dodger.

yup i’m going!  ;D

good. i think i will go to, how are you’s getting down? a bus agen? honestly laura, that bus trip was a nightmare this year hahaa. altho i think it was coz paula was on it tbh!
    x      😉

.dodger.

yup bus again! ::) if your definatly going whoever first see’s kalyee will ask her to get u a ticket! ;D

The bus was a nightmare lol especially sinse i was feeling sick on the way back!  😀

You might have to pay extra cos ur 16 now!  😀 😀 hee hee thank god i’m not 16 till april! 4 quid more for me to spend  ;D

x

yep so mandy, laura, laura, if you see kaylee tell her lol, anoano… but i work for a proper employer now and i get paid so meh… i dont mind, lol, i have more money to spend on meg too =D

x

.dodger.

Will doooo! and this time we have to win the quiz! lol  😀 >:D

LOL! that was kates fault tho! she made us loose… plus lauras too good i have to admit… so its not reli fair lol x

.dodger.

lol will have to get on their team and just make really big one! we can’t lose yet again! lol  ::) 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 244 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime