Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

hands on paws

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 244 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

oh bu***er me I thought it was a rough OES well thats even worse those jackets are made for showdogs no a pet out for a romp.
    Like the basset with the who me look and of course the black lab  ;D not bad when she ain’t leggin it from grandad

[quote author=Foxisle_crazy link=topic=9810.msg214546#msg214546 date=1210107023]
    [quote author=Val link=topic=9810.msg214543#msg214543 date=1210106937]
    Very nice that poor OES running about in a jacket
    [/quote]

No Val, thats a labradoodle!
    [/quote]

Guess again Val, the basset is a beagle!  😀  We thought she looked like a basset when she was tiny but she’s starting to look more beaglish!  😀

Anonymous

Hi,

definately beagle to me 🙂  looks just like the 2 PB things that we see sometimes !

i thought the labradoodle was a white poodle that hadnt seen a groomer in a while lol !!  WHY has it got show kecks on ???? 

Claire x

Anonymous

I have no idea why I wrote Basset I knew it was a Beagle, I shall blame Bev she was on Buddy talking about Bassets ears I still have that vision in my head but lets not go there  ;D
    Val

[quote author=Foxisle_crazy link=topic=9810.msg214548#msg214548 date=1210107502]
    Guess again Val, the basset is a beagle!  😀  We thought she looked like a basset when she was tiny but she’s starting to look more beaglish!  😀
    [/quote]

[quote author=rooooooooby link=topic=9810.msg214559#msg214559 date=1210109380]
    Hi,

definately beagle to me 🙂  looks just like the 2 PB things that we see sometimes !

i thought the labradoodle was a white poodle that hadnt seen a groomer in a while lol !!  WHY has it got show kecks on ???? 

Claire x
    [/quote]

Well, his owners were complaining that he was too dirty on his return from walks so they came up with that one day!  ::) He’s now shaved completely as he was so matted  ::) ::)

Anonymous

Why am I not surprised  ::)
    [quote author=Foxisle_crazy link=topic=9810.msg214654#msg214654 date=1210178691]
    Hi,

Claire x
    [/quote]

Well, his owners were complaining that he was too dirty on his return from walks so they came up with that one day!   ::) He’s now shaved completely as he was so matted  ::) ::)
    [/quote]

[quote author=Val link=topic=9810.msg214672#msg214672 date=1210182152]
    Why am I not surprised  ::)
    [quote author=Foxisle_crazy link=topic=9810.msg214654#msg214654 date=1210178691]
    Hi,

Claire x
    [/quote]

Well, his owners were complaining that he was too dirty on his return from walks so they came up with that one day!   ::) He’s now shaved completely as he was so matted  ::) ::)
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

ROFLOL – I do umm 6/7 labradoodles now – all but one are kept immaculate how lucky am i and the others kept short so he dont get matted  ;D

Anonymous

I used to do loads of them all were clipped but I gave them all to the groomer at Wareham as I don’t want to do big dogs  :-\ getting to old for that like my little ones these days getting picky in my old age told a woman with a cocker today if she doesn’t get some weight off him she can find another groomer.
    LOL the vet rang me tonight to find out what I had said to her as she came in to get the dog weighed after she left here told the vet she had to put him on a serious diet as she could loose her groomer B*****er it I am not a weight lifter I have told her before it’s not good for the dog now she knows I mean it
    Val
    [/quote]

ROFLOL – I do umm 6/7 labradoodles now – all but one are kept immaculate how lucky am i and the others kept short so he dont get matted  ;D
    [/quote]

GSPmad

[quote author=Val link=topic=9810.msg214703#msg214703 date=1210196445]
    I used to do loads of them all were clipped but I gave them all to the groomer at Wareham as I don’t want to do big dogs  :-\ getting to old for that like my little ones these days getting picky in my old age told a woman with a cocker today if she doesn’t get some weight off him she can find another groomer.
    LOL the vet rang me tonight to find out what I had said to her as she came in to get the dog weighed after she left here told the vet she had to put him on a serious diet as she could loose her groomer B*****er it I am not a weight lifter I have told her before it’s not good for the dog now she knows I mean it
    Val
    [/quote]

;D

Anonymous

yeah but did the vet agree ….?

Lol Val good on you – ntohing worse than heaving a fat heavy cocker around the table specially the coffee table size ones!  :-X Had this discussion with a customer recently, not that i threatened to leave her lol just that the dog needed to lose weight was pleasently suprised info got taken on board……will see next time as to how well on board it got took  😉

Im not taking on any more big dogs, dont want/need to, they hurt my back and the little uns are far easier on me.

Anonymous

They hurt the back kill the grooming gear and dog for dog the little ones are quick earners  ;D had another Labrawhatit mum phone today desperate coat growing like a weed just moved here can’t find a groomer she said he’s such a big boy I can’t groom him I said sorry am not going there
    Val

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=9810.msg215038#msg215038 date=1210443675]
    Im not taking on any more big dogs, dont want/need to, they hurt my back and the little uns are far easier on me.
    [/quote]

love it ‘hes such a big boy i cant groom him’ ughh what do they think we are super human?  ???  ;D they cant but we CAN?!!  ::)

I have to say i like the labradoodles i do, and one of them is one of my favourite customers, he sings at the door when he knows ive arrived, doesnt need restraining ever just stands there is groomed every four weeks (four weeks bath then four weeks groom) is on the table before ive finished setting up, loves his bath, doesnt like his feet touched but otherwise hes perfect  ;D

but not taking on anymore thats for sure. i think i lucked out with the labradoodles i do, only had to clip one off once!

Anonymous

Val,

do you still do your plastic carton daxie lol ?

Claire x

Anonymous

I do she’s seventeen now and still stands over a shampoo container  ;D

[quote author=rooooooooby link=topic=9810.msg215115#msg215115 date=1210496167]
    Val,

do you still do your plastic carton daxie lol ?

Claire x
    [/quote]

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 244 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime