Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

hands on paws

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 244 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

wow 17 !!  i hope she’s doing ok in this heat bless her 🙂

hehe Val I was grooming a dog the other day and it kept sitting down, the owner said oh you need something under her tummy – immediately thought of you and your carton!!  ;D 😀

Anonymous

Best bit it’s free with the shampoo  ;D or ice cream

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=9810.msg215249#msg215249 date=1210525675]
    hehe Val I was grooming a dog the other day and it kept sitting down, the owner said oh you need something under her tummy – immediately thought of you and your carton!!  ;D 😀
    [/quote]

Anonymous

hey Val – i think you need to start a new ebay business 🙂

Val’s keepyuppies 🙂

use them, stick a logo on and mail them 🙂

recycling at its best 🙂

Claire x

p.s. PLEASE dont tell me you can buy things to do this !

Well, we got a BRILL testimonial today from one of our lovely customers!  Its going to go on the website shortly, along with a gallery so watch this space  🙂

Ooh, also we are getting our car very soon!  Just waiting for the log book  ::) I cant wait!!  🙂 🙂

Anonymous

Way ya go thats two businesses that have started on this board
    Well Done
    Val

Awww well done Laura – you be proud your doing SO well  ;D How long before you get the testimonial up – I want to see  ;D

We are proud, especially after reading the testimonial  🙂

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=9810.msg226258#msg226258 date=1214247364]
    How long before you get the testimonial up – I want to see  ;D
    [/quote]

Well that all depends on when my dad pulls his finger out  ::) 😀

Awww can you pm it to me – I like to hear what nice things customers have to say  ;D

Wow, we had such a full day today, we had 13 dogs and a consult with a new customer. He’s a lovely beagle who should fit in nicely  🙂

We’ve also got loads of cats booked in for the next 2months, think its lots of single girls going on their hols!  😀

wow you nicely busy then Foxy? Know that feeling booked right out until end of august right now  🙂

You got any old customers on your books Foxy – or shouldnt I ask that  >:D

Anonymous

wow 13 dogs !

if you dont mind me asking how do you fit walking 13 dogs and a new customer consultation into 1 day ?  also, do the same people who visit the cats also fit that in around dog walking too ?

Claire.

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=9810.msg226485#msg226485 date=1214334626]
    wow you nicely busy then Foxy? Know that feeling booked right out until end of august right now  🙂
    You got any old customers on your books Foxy – or shouldnt I ask that  >:D
    [/quote]

Yes we have is all i’ll say!  😉

[quote author=piglet link=topic=9810.msg226489#msg226489 date=1214335071]
    wow 13 dogs !

if you dont mind me asking how do you fit walking 13 dogs and a new customer consultation into 1 day ?  also, do the same people who visit the cats also fit that in around dog walking too ?
    Claire.
    [/quote]

Well its like a well oiled machine…most of the time.  We are lucky enough to have the majority of dogs quite close to each other and theres 3 of us so everyone gets dropped off at destinations.  The duration of the walks vary too so it fits around that.  Or with some dogs, like 2 of our labs who live in the same street the owners want them walked together as they’re great friends.

As im the only driver at the minute,i tend to do drop offs or other visits while the other girls are walking. 

And consultations, most people want them scheduled after work or on the weekend, and since we work all hours, we can do it!  🙂

Sounds like it works really well – amazing what you can fit in in one day!!  😉  How long before one of the others is driving then  ;D

Anonymous

phew !

that sounds a long and busy day but i bet it is very rewarding 🙂

did all the other girls used to work with you at the creche ?  i bet its 100 times better now 🙂

i just cannot believe how much my own dog walkers business is growing.  in about 18mths she’s gone from walking dogs herself to having about 10 people working for her and is still fully booked on some days !!  and … there are quite a few other businesses offering similar things in the area too!

claire.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 244 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime