Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Hello from Emma and Oscar in sunny Dorset!!

Home Archive Forums General Category Introductions Hello from Emma and Oscar in sunny Dorset!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    muddypaws

Hi everyone, My name’s Emma and I have a completely barking mad blue roan cocker spaniel called Oscar! Oscar is 8 (although acts like he’s still a puppy!) and is thankfully off to the groomers this afternoon to have a bit of a freshen up after lots of long (and muddy!) walks!!!!

I also run an on-line shop called Muddy Paws (www.muddypaws.co.uk) with my husband and we sell a range of really good quality products for dogs and puppies. I know that it’s a bit cheeky but if you have the time to have a look at our site we’d really appreciate it (along with any feedback, good or bad!) We’ve been running for about 8 months now and absolutely love what we do so I hope you don’t mind me mentioning it!!!

For some reason I can’t get the photos of Oscar to load onto the site but I’ll add the pictures soon so that you can see our gorgeous boy!!!

Thanks,

Emma x

.dodger.

Hi Emma and welcome from me and dodger ;D

The easiest way to upload picture’s is by http://www.photobucket.com it’s free and easy to use. Just copy the IMG code, once you’ve uploaded the picture, into your message here. I can’t wait to see some pictures of Oscar.

I really like your website – good picture’s and most of it seems to be reasonably priced 😉

Izzie

Hi and Welcome

show or working type cocker?

muddypaws

Hi Izzie – thanks for your message. He’s a show cocker (although he seems to think he’s working and likes to get down and muddy and chase everything in sight!!) He’s our first dog but I keep getting really dog-broody looking at other pictures of dogs and puppies – I’ve got a 16 month old little boy though and the thought of another puppy at the moment would just be one thing too much so I’ll have to wait!!

Do you have a cocker too?

muddypaws

[quote author=.dodger. link=topic=13802.msg261922#msg261922 date=1236263150]

The easiest way to upload picture’s is by http://www.photobucket.com it’s free and easy to use. Just copy the IMG code, once you’ve uploaded the picture, into your message here. I can’t wait to see some pictures of Oscar.

I really like your website – good picture’s and most of it seems to be reasonably priced 😉
    [/quote]

Thankyou – I’m glad you like the site – it’s still very much a work in progress and we’re battling to keep our prices as competitive as possible – as we grown and get busier we get better prices from our suppliers so I’m constantly tweaking them!!

Thanks for the tips regarding the photos – I’m not very techy so if it’s easy then it gets the thumbs up from me. I’ll try and load them tonight – I’m not at home at the moment so can’t access the photos 🙁
    P.S. Dodger looks great!!
    P.P.S. I’m not sure if I’m replying to these comments properly or not – I tried using the ‘quote’ button is that right?!

Izzie

[quote author=muddpaws link=topic=13802.msg261926#msg261926 date=1236266430]
    Hi Izzie – thanks for your message. He’s a show cocker (although he seems to think he’s working and likes to get down and muddy and chase everything in sight!!) He’s our first dog but I keep getting really dog-broody looking at other pictures of dogs and puppies – I’ve got a 16 month old little boy though and the thought of another puppy at the moment would just be one thing too much so I’ll have to wait!!

Do you have a cocker too?
    [/quote]

No I have 2 working type springers at the moment, got a pup coming next week though  ;D

hi and welcome, site looks great  ;D

hi and welcome ;D would love to see some pictures as ive never seen a blue roan cocker

muddypaws

[quote author=Kerry_and_Beau link=topic=13802.msg261930#msg261930 date=1236269459]
    hi and welcome, site looks great  ;D
    [/quote]

Thankyou! It’s been such a warm welcome on the site – I wish I’d found it sooner!! x
    P.S. Beau looks soooo beautiful!

.dodger.

[quote author=muddpaws link=topic=13802.msg261927#msg261927 date=1236266705]
    [quote author=.dodger. link=topic=13802.msg261922#msg261922 date=1236263150]

[/quote]

Thankyou – I’m glad you like the site – it’s still very much a work in progress and we’re battling to keep our prices as competitive as possible – as we grown and get busier we get better prices from our suppliers so I’m constantly tweaking them!!

Thanks for the tips regarding the photos – I’m not very techy so if it’s easy then it gets the thumbs up from me. I’ll try and load them tonight – I’m not at home at the moment so can’t access the photos 🙁
    P.S. Dodger looks great!!
    P.P.S. I’m not sure if I’m replying to these comments properly or not – I tried using the ‘quote’ button is that right?!
    [/quote]
    Thanks and you’re doing just fine with posting 😉
    Will look out for the picture’s later on 🙂

Hi and welcome from me+Izzy  🙂

Justine&Rafe

Welcome from me and Rafe too!

I’ve just been nosying round your site and found those Nina Ottosson dog toys – they look AMAZING.  What a brilliant idea for some doggy brain work.  I’ll be saving my pennies for one of those!

Look forward to seeing pics of your Oscar! 

Hello and welcome  🙂

*Nat*

Hi and welcome  🙂

muddypaws

[quote author=Justine&Rafe link=topic=13802.msg261955#msg261955 date=1236279365]
    Welcome from me and Rafe too!

I’ve just been nosying round your site and found those Nina Ottosson dog toys – they look AMAZING.  What a brilliant idea for some doggy brain work.  I’ll be saving my pennies for one of those!

Look forward to seeing pics of your Oscar! 
    [/quote]

Hi Justine and Rafe!! Thanks for your e-mail. The Nina Ottosson toys are fantastic and wooden so they last and last! You can vary how difficult they are depending on how many ‘bits’ you add which means you can keep it new an interesting. We have a discount code which is New09 if you enter this code when you check out it will give you 10% off your order! Am currently laid up with a flu-bug but will add piccies of Oscar soon!

Emma

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime