Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Helloooo- catch up!

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods Gossip Helloooo- catch up!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Izzie

Thought I would start a mods topic as we seem to have fallen by the wayside (me mostly!)

Anyway, finished the foundtion degree now, waiting for my results anxiously to see if I have passed, still doing the ESSW stuff which has eased a bit now thankfully!

Brother got married to his long term OH in a traditional hindu wedding, which was fun!

Got Livs back into showing, did Windsor she pratted about (my fault had the lead too high and she had a grass seed in her ear) but she got 3rd. Got a few shows lined up over the summer and then hoping to do the degree in Oct time.

All the girls are ok, had various injuries, etc but seem to be levelling out a bit now.

Whats happening with you guys? Hope all is well xx

I rarely get time to get on here – very busy closing down my shop so i can take plenty of time off once baby is here – most of my customers have been great – some are looking for a clout round the head with their attitude – one told me i would definately be back at work by december  😮 i wont be back at work for her until dec 2011 i think  😛 but am closing it permanently and just going to do mobile couple days a week when i go back to work  ;D cant wait, am off work this week and hadnt realised how much work was wearing me out till i wasnt working! Only have five weeks at work when i go back!  ;D and only 9 weeks ( this sat) till baby is due  :ok:

Honey is fine – feeling her age………..but got to say Dex has given her  anew lease of life its lovely!

Dex is a darling – if he was human id marry him  😀 I want another one – hopefully end of next year  😉 ohhh he had his first show open one at dorset – he was very good considering the field was littered with sheep poo  ::) wasnt a american cocker class so he was stuck in with a few others, all of which were a good 4/5 months older and he got 3rd so i was pleased with him! Will get some pics on sat when he has a groom  :canadian:

will try and pop in on here when i can – but just struggle to find the time some days!! x

Val

I am still alive still joining endless list of members who never post girls are fine Eshia has a sore foot got a grass seed in it.
    Mia was BPB at Windsor Bournemouth is her next them it’s the two of them at the club shows for the winter.
    Hope the results of your exams are good Izzie
    Hope all goes well with the baby Suz
    Val

Izzie

Thanks Val will let you know how I do.

Blimey Suz, the time has gone quick for you hasnt it!  😮

I’ve seen some of the pics on Facebook, I am goin to be honest am not a real big fan of AC’s but Dexter would change my mind easily  :-*

Well done on BPB Val, am not doing Bournemouth, wasnt worth it really, should have done Paignton but heyho.

Suz what show you going to do with Dex or you going open shows this year?

Dex wins over everybody  😀 my mum is NOT a spaniel fan – and she bloody adores that dog  😀
    He had his first beach visit today – he loved it even swam a bit, retrieved a load of seaweed  😀 hes so bloody good im making the most of it before he hits ‘that age’ but he never runs off – to be honest hes nealry always off a lead!

Val i was ALMOST going to take Dex to bournemouth – but no one was free to go with me – and i get  abit antsy about driving too far on my own – not far i know but the bigger i get the less i like going on my own  😀

So yup Izzie hes got another open show end of august and if ive not popped we will go to the portsmouth and southsea one end of september as its 10 mins from my house – Val are you going to that one??

but promise to get him to some champ shows next year as i will only be working part time then so be much easier!!

Izzie

He is most definately adorable!  ;D Might see you at the big shows am normally in a corner rocking  😀

Livs has City of Birmingham, Richmond then Club champ show, then we may do Driffield, doing Nat Gundog in Malvern and then LKA

Her feet are hairy as she hasnt had em groomed for ages, and am still rubbish at feet trimming  :whistle: but I got a good relationship with her breeder so she goes there instead for show trimming.

What shows i make will be a bit hit and miss – depending on childcare really, if someone comes with me i can bring baby but otherwise need to find a babysitter not always easy on weekends etc! I have to say me and Dex take it all far to UNseriously  😀 hes brilliant im bloody useless but we have so mcuh fun!

As for th egrooming – he gets done every 10 days, face.body carded and stripped if needed.feet underneath and that bloody tail no featherings for him on his tail 😀 but he loves it so its so much fun to do!

Dexs idea of getting groomed – hes sound asleep!

[img width=468 height=351]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs272.snc4/39915_450650463922_763858922_6083775_6844533_n.jpg[/img]

Izzie

Liv’s  :butt: stamped and en route, if you can do that to her, I will be seriously gobsmacked!  😉 😛

Let me know which ones you going too, if am going you know that you can bring babygirl and I will happily watch her, though I think your mum will be more than happy to babysit from the looks of it on facebook  😉

I did find an toy for the baby which I will most def get now  ;D

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime