Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Help memory laps

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods Gossip Help memory laps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Val

pipsqueak and Benson what happened I am having a senior moment
    Fanks in advance Girls

*Nat*

Ya know what Leanne is on my Facebook and I knew she had Benson but can’t for the life of me remember why he had to go….. have a vague feeling he got nasty  :-\

Val

Well I am glad I’m not the only one with a  :hurt: brain
    Now we will have to wait for Izzie who will have the whole history LOL

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=15731.msg279091#msg279091 date=1298214548]
    Ya know what Leanne is on my Facebook and I knew she had Benson but can’t for the life of me remember why he had to go….. have a vague feeling he got nasty  :-\
    [/quote]

Izzie

havent a clue Val! was it before my time? :-\

Val

Thats not the right answer LOL
    I have a feeling it was bad and we shouldn’t be advicing on a new pupster I think she had him from a pup he was a typical piddle pup and she did not like it.
    I know Bev did a lot with her and like Nat I think he ended up having a nibble. my head now aches trying to remember the dog I can see him just can’t remember the history.
    Can’t think of a way of finding out
    Go say you can’t remember her other dog maybe she will answer and give Nat and me a clue, wonder were mother earth is tonight maybe she can remember
    Val

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=15731.msg279100#msg279100 date=1298226692]
    havent a clue Val! was it before my time? :-\
    [/quote]

Izzie

Have asked  ;D

Val

fizzigal I remember that name shame we don’t have an archives.
    Note she has mentioned nothing about the dog  :boooo:

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=15731.msg279107#msg279107 date=1298228323]
    Have asked  ;D
    [/quote]

Izzie

[quote author=Val link=topic=15731.msg279110#msg279110 date=1298236880]
    fizzigal I remember that name shame we don’t have an archives.
    Note she has mentioned nothing about the dog  :boooo:

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=15731.msg279107#msg279107 date=1298228323]
    Have asked  ;D
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    ok ok will ask  😛

*Nat*

Fizzigal that’s it, she was around when Parker was on here so before Izzie’s time yes  p:

Go Izzie do your fishing lol  😀

Izzie

Got this:

He was a dogue de bordeaux that we bought before I found the board. Didnt know anything about the breeders or proper training, needless to say I was forever posting on here! I had a young baby who benson absolutely adored, and he was so loyal. We had 3 behaviourists come to work on him, all diagnosing different behaviour problems. We even had bev (kizkiznobite) come and stay to work on him. His problem was guarding. Mainly guarding us. One day he went for my dad. We put it down to him wearing a hat and benson not recognising him. But he went for him twice more, the last time on christmas day. The problem was, we were living at my parents. So we took the decision to rehome him, and I left the board. Sorry for the long post, as you can imagine alot went on in between

Val

The brain is remembering  :surprise: What I do not remember is them living with the parents,Bev will  :scared: I can remember he used to guard the washing she posted a pic of him sitting in front of the machine on the washing.
    He was not old when they rehomed him less than two maybe not much over a year.
    And I do remember Bev going there and came out banging her head on the wall.
    Lizzie if you speak to Bev she will remember this dog in a heartbeat.
    Val

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=15731.msg279116#msg279116 date=1298285893]
    Got this:

He was a dogue de bordeaux that we bought before I found the board. Didnt know anything about the breeders or proper training, needless to say I was forever posting on here! I had a young baby who benson absolutely adored, and he was so loyal. We had 3 behaviourists come to work on him, all diagnosing different behaviour problems. We even had bev (kizkiznobite) come and stay to work on him. His problem was guarding. Mainly guarding us. One day he went for my dad. We put it down to him wearing a hat and benson not recognising him. But he went for him twice more, the last time on christmas day. The problem was, we were living at my parents. So we took the decision to rehome him, and I left the board. Sorry for the long post, as you can imagine alot went on in between
    [/quote]

Val

PS
    IMHO he want the big statue dog she’s left with the kids and the dog to sort out and she is bleedin hopeless at it  :ok:
    Val
    Oh I do love this corner of the site  :agree:

Izzie

I did email Bev lasty night, she supposed to be coming back to the board, just at the moment she cant for various reasons.

Once she comes back to me, will push this further.

If the JR is ok, why not just get another JR?  :-\

This mpods area is great for gossiping  >:D ;D ;D

see i have a vauge memory of someone telling me she was looking t getting another dogue but  a while ago – she didnt have the jr while she had benson from what i remember………something else is at back of my mind too as regards what went on and i be damned if i can remember………

Val

She did not have a JR when she had Benson, well thats three out of the four of us with a lost of long term memory makes me feel good  :canadian:

Sorry to read about Manny Suz I only take Mel to club shows sometimes these days she told me she went off the noise of the champ and open shows, it’s no good making them if they are not happy.

Still he might like a bit of agility when he’s older poodles are so good at it and he would be in the mini classes if not you have another couch potato like Honey LOL

Val

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=15731.msg279129#msg279129 date=1298324375]
    see i have a vauge memory of someone telling me she was looking t getting another dogue but  a while ago – she didnt have the jr while she had benson from what i remember………something else is at back of my mind too as regards what went on and i be damned if i can remember………
    [/quote]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime