Hotmail and mail.com rejecting the forum e-mails

Home Main Forums Messages from Admin Messages from Admin Hotmail and mail.com rejecting the forum e-mails

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  .dodger. 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Admin

Here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!

Hotmail are playing up again.  I am just going to make you aware.  What is happening now I do not know, but I will not put the warning on the top of my site.

Cheers
    Admin

kizkiznobite

can someone put this into english for me…rozandfly are showing as banned for having hotmail addy…is this now the norm…

RozandFly

Weird this! I am able to post – clearly!
    And emails saying I have new mail from the forum are appearing in my hotmail inbox rather than being sent to spam or anywhere.
    So not sure what they’re up to!
    RozandFly (oh and Wally…)

Admin

Learn something new everyday!

I have banned hotmail account users from joining the forum, because they do not get the joining e-mail.  Those that are already members should still be able to post and do everything that they could before.

I was not expecting members with hotmail accounts already to be told they were banned.

I will look in to clearing up this confusion without letting new hotmail users to register.

.dodger.

[quote author=RozandFly link=topic=13443.msg262552#msg262552 date=1236680319]
    Weird this! I am able to post – clearly!
    And emails saying I have new mail from the forum are appearing in my hotmail inbox rather than being sent to spam or anywhere.
    So not sure what they’re up to!
    RozandFly (oh and Wally…)
    [/quote]

same here, everything is back to normal for me 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!