How to attach signature pictures

Home Main Forums Sticky subjects Those questions that keep on getting asked How to attach signature pictures

This topic contains 57 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Jayne, Baby Erin, Murphy and Spud 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Oh bo*****s !!

Have I done it then?

Yeehaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr – I’ve done it !!!  How’s that for a signature then!!!  Thanks Bev !!

young

Great love the smurph pic  😀

Anonymous

gorgoeus jayne love the pic on the right :-* :-*

Thanks, me a proud Mum  😉  😀

Now thats some sig!!!! Well done Bev – I love the smurph pic and Murphy looks very handsome – Jayne I think we must be about due some nice new pics of him  😉  ;D

It just so happens that I have loads of pictures!!!  Just in the middle of something but I’ll put some on  😉

;D good good – whenever you have the time!!

Colliemum

Bev has done me a signature, but I’m just trying to work out how to get it into my profile.

Attachments:

kizkiznobite

ok
    go into profile – see the sig box? copy the img from photobucket then click save at bottom

Colliemum

I don’t have a photobucket account – do you get spam from them?  I try to keep my email addy fairly private so I don’t get lots of junk.

kizkiznobite

a bit but not that much have pm’ed you

kizkiznobite

[img width=468 height=351]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/bev_052/girlsswiiming.jpg[/img]

am just experimenting with piccies  🙂

it worked  ;D ;D only taken me nearly 2 years to figure that out  ::)

Colliemum

Yay!!!! I’ve finally done it.  Thanks to loads and loads of patience from Bev (who probably has a sore head from banging it on the brick wall  ;D )

You can see my baby now.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!