Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Identify Your Mixed Breed Dog’s Heritage $1 US

Home Archive Forums General Category Sales and wanted Identify Your Mixed Breed Dog’s Heritage $1 US

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    GSPmad

but there aren’t dna profiles for every breed are there?  :-\ and presumably you aren’t dna testing these dogs for $1?  ???

Anonymous

Hay Suz if you had paid ya dollar you should get a refund

It clearly says that there are no refunds Val.  Understandable as there are so few breeds represented that they couldn’t possibly come up with a reasonable guestimate!  ::)  What a load of rubbish! 

Crossbreeds are crossbreeds and mongrels are mongrels and you live with and love whatever you’ve got!

When I Google the site it says $4.95.  Have you reduced to get more takers?
    idurmutt.com – Identify Your Mutt!(TM)Do you have a mixed-breed dog? Would you like to identify your lovable mutt’s heritage? Just answer a few simple questions, and, for only $4.95, 

Prem2Pram

[quote author=marlouwal link=topic=12034.msg230972#msg230972 date=1216407214]
    Hey MinPin and Suz…no one is holding your feet to the fire, right?  You’ve got pure bred dogs, so what do you care?  Just so happens we’ve got a ton of happy customers, owners of mixed-breed dogs, who not only appreciate our site and service but would pay more if they had to. 
    [/quote]

You posted the link, I checked it out and gave my opinion  ;D

marlouwal

Gosh!  You guys are so mean!  We’re talking one measly, practically useless US dollar.  The site and identification is meant to be fun and cute as well as the certificate a customer receives.  There are a few similar sites that ID mixed breed dogs, but they’re clinical and sterile and no fun.  We make no false pretenses to be 100% accurate in the identification…that’s impossible.  There is a true database working behind the scenes, that gives a reasonable response, which most people are happy with…it worked for my pups and hundreds of others.

I’m so glad I could provide you with so much fodder for your entertainment.  Your energies would be better spent preventing cruelty to animals and the adoption of orphaned pets.

i know the cross breed of my dog hes a dog X kangaroo X pussy cat 😀 😀 ;D

Anonymous

The site and identification is meant to be fun and cute

What’s fun about charging people for rubbish? ::)  And it didn’t mention paying until I’d filled in all the information!  Fun?  Must be the difference in humour over the pond!  ::)

xtine

[quote author=marlouwal link=topic=12034.msg231097#msg231097 date=1216487857]
    Gosh!  You guys are so mean!  We’re talking one measly, practically useless US dollar. 

[/quote]

we are not mean, we are seeing it for what it is.. a rip off… one dollar x lots of gullible users = lots of cash for you for a load of old toss  p:-)

Anonymous

I’m so glad I could provide you with so much fodder for your entertainment.  Your energies would be better spent preventing cruelty to animals and the adoption of orphaned pets.

[/quote]

If you had any idea how hard some of the members on here (Claire for a start) work to devote thier time to adopting & rehoming abandoned dogs you might realize how insulting that statement sounds.

There is a lot more energy being put into preventing cruelty to animals and the adoption of orphaned pets on this site than you might think.

marlouwal

Rough…please note that on the home page it clearly states the price. 
    xtine…rip-off?  $1 for an id and certificate…what else can you get for a dollar…a few drops of petrol

xtine

but it isn’t worth the paper it is written on  ::)
    [quote author=Mark. link=topic=12034.msg231107#msg231107 date=1216489733]

[/quote]

If you had any idea how hard some of the members on here (Claire for a start) work to devote thier time to adopting & rehoming abandoned dogs you might realize how insulting that statement sounds.

There is a lot more energy being put into preventing cruelty to animals and the adoption of orphaned pets on this site than you might think.
    [/quote]

couldn’t agree more Mark

Gosh!  You guys are so mean!  We’re talking one measly, practically useless US dollar.  The site and identification is meant to be fun and cute as well as the certificate a customer receives.  There are a few similar sites that ID mixed breed dogs, but they’re clinical and sterile and no fun.  We make no false pretenses to be 100% accurate in the identification…that’s impossible.  There is a true database working behind the scenes, that gives a reasonable response, which most people are happy with…it worked for my pups and hundreds of others.

[/quote]

You still havent answered my questions – I dont think something that gives a misleading answer is fun  🙂 Maybe I just lack a sense of humour.

And the last comment  ::) you presume (again) that we dont already.

Anonymous

I suppose the main point is that the certificate itself doesn’t really tell people anything they didn’t already know about thier dog – ie it’s a mongrel. There – and i didn’t even charge a dollar for that. lol  ;D

Mark you really should start charging for such good advice  ;D

so mark what breeds my dog then?

GSPmad

you have a gsdxrottie. you can pay by cheque or credit card.  🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime