Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Its me or the dog USA

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Its me or the dog USA

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anyone been watching this on sky1?  Im not usually a fan of victoria stillwell but its soooooo good to watch her show where she is preaching the complete opposite of cesar milan!  The first one i watched her giving some people a dressing down and taking away the choke chains straight away.  She is showing these americans how to get your dog to behave by actually teaching the dog the right way to do things rather than correcting it constantly and ruling by fear. Well done Victoria,i was wooping all the way through, Victoria 1. cesar 0!  😀

*Nat*

When’s it on Foxy?  🙂

Its on at various times but i’ve series linked it for 8am and 4pm every day.  Today was a boisterous boxer and a family of 5 poo eating pugs! lol!

heh – it would probably save millions of dogs going into rescue or being put down every year if all the TV things said the same thing and they all did it well !

claire x

p.s. i expect its probably in her contract to go “up against” CM as what the network want – more like “Me and My Money” … aaah its great to be so cynical 😀

ahh I think shes quite good  :embarrass: compared to CM anyway  ::)

Anna …. a tissue would be “quite good” compared to that man 😀

Haha true  ;D

.dodger.

yes i saw her the other day, don’t like her program and her voice annoys me but so much better then CM ;D ;D

Anonymous

[quote author=Foxisle_crazy link=topic=14214.msg266852#msg266852 date=1242064008]
    Anyone been watching this on sky1?  Im not usually a fan of victoria stillwell but its soooooo good to watch her show where she is preaching the complete opposite of cesar milan!  The first one i watched her giving some people a dressing down and taking away the choke chains straight away.  She is showing these americans how to get your dog to behave by actually teaching the dog the right way to do things rather than correcting it constantly and ruling by fear. Well done Victoria,i was wooping all the way through, Victoria 1. cesar 0!  😀
    [/quote]we had a trainer like cm who used choke chains years a go miss b woodhouse fear is never a good teacher i would not let cm any where near my farrokh he not perfect he has his moments i am not perfect so why should my dog be

Gracie

caught this today, is it just me or is her voice totally different??!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime