Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Just having a moand and a whinge

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods Gossip Just having a moand and a whinge

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

>:(  am desperatly trying to finish up at work, am really struggling  can hardly walk at the end of the day but am getitng through it only a few days left – so my lovely workmate takes two days off last with ‘really bad period pains’ and now today she texts to say her mums had some allergic reaction and shes had to go to the hospital to be with her this morning so cant come to work till later as not sure what time they will get out of hospital – cos get this her dad had to leave………to GO TO WORK  >:(  >:(  >:( absolutely sodding sick to death of her droping me in it! I wouldnt mind but assumed shed be in this afternoon as she sad shed be in later………………oh no not a bloody word from her all day till two seconds ago to ask if im ok and sorry its taken so long to get back to me!!

No telling me if shes coming in to work tomorrow or what time do i want her in…………bloody fuming!!

To be totally honest if it wasnt for the fact im closing the shop next friday id of been giving her the sack by now!

Add to that they took the last months rent by direct debit despite promising it would come out of my deposit so now am £700 odd down and wont get the deposit till about 10th october and then it will be a cheque!! NOT HAPPY!!

Izzie

how very rude, both the worker and the rent  >:( >:(

Can I add to the moaning with the fact that Livs is poorly atm because my stupid mother cant put her sodding chocolate away  >:( >:( >:(

She got it this am, was sick about 5ish bringing some of it up, by 7pm she had the shakes, white gums and heart racing- rushed to vets who said keep an eye

Have had to phone bev for advise as panicking  :'(

Izzie

Going to add now…Claire has started on me…she been quit nice recently  ::) ::)

*Nat*

Bloody ell Suz, some people really take the piss!!  >:(

Hope Livs is ok Izzie, how much chocolate did she have?  🙁

I was talking to Sky’s previous owner the other day and she mentioned how Sky nicked a large bar of Aero of the kitchen table once  😮 😮 Apparently it didn’t affect her and I don’t think she had any idea about how dangerous it was  >:(

Sky has an upset tum this morning, sitting on the sofa next to be, started to do very wet farts lol, never moved so quick in all my life  😀

Poor livs is she feeling better this morning?

To be honest id be getting cross about my workmate at this point even at a good time – but i cannot wait to finish work , i cant reach the dogs in the bath so having to put them in the low down shower which just about kills my back……….then last night she had the cheek to say were you busy – well yes of course i was…………….she says oh you are silly your meant to be cutting down  ???  :help: well i AM except when i get dropped right in it!!

*Nat*

Not long now and you can chillax and put your feet up hun!!  :-*

Izzie

She brighter this morning, Suz you poor thing  🙁

Val

Well Well what a lot of moans LOL where do I start with the most important Livs how is she ?
    Suz you had your fun now you are paying for it, I remember I had to get a stool so my bump was over the bath I spent the last month with a wet belly no way could I bend down to do a dog I would of toppled in the bath with the dog.
    Not long now bet the staff think why worry we will be out of a job soon anyway, Selfish outlook but thats the way of the world.
    Nat you have to be careful with Staffies they are prone to upset tums and skin problems when you get the food right with a tight bum and no itches or foot licking then do not change it
    Val

*Nat*

Well I have her on Burns for breakie and nature diet for tea, she had a bone yesterday but has been fine with them so far! When I went to pick up poo from the garden it was fine, just a little bit of water came out when she farted  :vomit:

Skin so much better since we’ve had her, her belly and inbetween her legs was so red and she was very itchy and scooting!! Still scratches a little but her belly looks normal now. Still scoots after a poo but thats not so much as before either!  🙂

I’ve bathed her a couple of times in Quistel and the only thing she’s had flare up was one paw, which she licked til it was quite sore! Vet thinks it could be a reaction to pollen so I’ve given her Piriton and she’s stoped licking it so much, just regular washing  🙂 Looks better than it was  🙂

Val

Sounds OK they can be horrors with skin same as Westies

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=15348.msg276565#msg276565 date=1283354804]
    Well I have her on Burns for breakie and nature diet for tea, she had a bone yesterday but has been fine with them so far! When I went to pick up poo from the garden it was fine, just a little bit of water came out when she farted  :vomit:

Skin so much better since we’ve had her, her belly and inbetween her legs was so red and she was very itchy and scooting!! Still scratches a little but her belly looks normal now. Still scoots after a poo but thats not so much as before either!  🙂

I’ve bathed her a couple of times in Quistel and the only thing she’s had flare up was one paw, which she licked til it was quite sore! Vet thinks it could be a reaction to pollen so I’ve given her Piriton and she’s stoped licking it so much, just regular washing  🙂 Looks better than it was  🙂
    [/quote]

*Nat*

It seems to be her white bits that are sensitive, her belly and muzzle go pink at night when she’s warm  🙂 She smells like popcorn too LOL  ;D

Izzie

Livs seems ok now thanks Val, kept a close eye last night checking stats every 2 hours and keeping an ear open for any noises of being sick.

She has managed to give me a blackeye from stomping o me  ::)

*Nat*

Glad she’s ok now Izzie… I saw Claire’s comments on FB  ::)

Izzie

Let her get on with it, I havent the patience to deal with her at the moment, its bad enough when she comes on jabbering at me about the latest foster  ::)

haha Val, to be fair to me if it was just NOW my workmate had been doing this would be one thing – this has been going on a while……..and i found out shes been trying for a baby since i took her on – she had no intentions of telling me, and only i think took this job to guarentee her maternity pay as and when she fell pregnant – i really hate being lied to, she told me when she started they wanted to wait 2 years  ::) and I guess i just wouldnt let someone down whether i was loosing my job or not its just not me!

only 7 more work days to go!  ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime