Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Just having a moand and a whinge

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods Gossip Just having a moand and a whinge

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Val

People are so like that never mine 7 days and lets not forget What goes around comes around
    Val

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=15348.msg276596#msg276596 date=1283367292]
    haha Val, to be fair to me if it was just NOW my workmate had been doing this would be one thing – this has been going on a while……..and i found out shes been trying for a baby since i took her on – she had no intentions of telling me, and only i think took this job to guarentee her maternity pay as and when she fell pregnant – i really hate being lied to, she told me when she started they wanted to wait 2 years  ::) and I guess i just wouldnt let someone down whether i was loosing my job or not its just not me!

only 7 more work days to go!  ;D
    [/quote]

Val

So nice to see we are out posting the rescue dogs have to say I did wonder if they were putting posters off.

Izzie I agree Claire is a pain in the butt she mailed me with a picture of a dog looked a total mess of a mongrel to ask if I thought it was a beardie.

I sent a long mail back I said NO

Izzie

A beardie cross? she was looking to adopt her.

Val

Thats the one I have not heard a word from her forever then out of the blue got that mail
    Val

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=15348.msg276626#msg276626 date=1283374880]
    A beardie cross? she was looking to adopt her.
    [/quote]

*Nat*

The rescue pages are a bit much sometimes  :-\

Izzie

I have about 3 pepople on my friends list that continously post dogs needing spaces, as much as I feel for some of those dogs (alot of them) it does my head in when I have 3 up to 12 repetitions of the same poor dog.

*Nat*

I know what you mean Izzie, I have someone who lives in the UK but always post about dogs needing homes from USA  :-\ You can block their posts from your new feed I think  :-\

Val

Yep I came on here every day just incase someone posted, and sometimes the list was endless some days twice a day, she also posts late at night, As I do not have time in the morning to look by the time I got on here the list was long.
    Val

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=15348.msg276634#msg276634 date=1283377605]
    The rescue pages are a bit much sometimes  :-\
    [/quote]

Izzie

rescue remedies with their countless posts  :surrender:

Sorry just adding to my whinges……now my ex has contacted my MUM basically saying if i dont let him be part of babys life he will have to take the messy legal route  😮  >:( dont do emotional blackmail – wouldnt mind but at no time have i said he cant see her  ??? just that he cant see ME till shes born because our last phonecall was pretty horrific as were some of the lovely letters i later recieved  :order:

just need it like i need a hole in the head  :agree:

Izzie

He has no legal right as you arent married

Not like he has a leg to stand on, hope you kept the letters hon  >:D

Chin up, not long till you finished work and can relax  :-*

*Nat*

Yep Suz, Izzie’s right, no legal right at all!! You can register her on your own and don’t even have to put him on birth certificate if you don’t want to  :-*

Val

All true Nat but if he’s a ****** he could apply for a Contact Order to allow him vistiation rights.
    If he is involving Suz Mum he sounds like he could be a **** sort
    Val

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=15348.msg276675#msg276675 date=1283457802]
    Yep Suz, Izzie’s right, no legal right at all!! You can register her on your own and don’t even have to put him on birth certificate if you don’t want to  :-*
    [/quote]

Vals right im afraid – and sadly hes the sort to push things just to be a pain in the backside – i wouldnt mind if i thought he was doing it for the right reasons – but when someone tells you that their daughter will help them pull the ladies……………. >:( hes messaged my sister and when he got no joy therehe tried my mum – am still really furious about it – its the tip of the iceberg really.

He wont be going on the birth certificate because of the implications, but he can apply to be put on there, thats fine be a waste of his money and gives me some breathing space in the meantime, he will then get put on there sadly.

Because he lives so far away id rather allow him to come visit than drag this through court, my main worry is that at some point he will be allowed to take her back to where he lives and i dont trust him- or his nasty friends, makes me very worried – and i  dont need that stress , at least by allowing him to visit i can keep it on my terms – if it goes to court i lose some say in it  🙁

just had enough – apparentlyhes back down here this weekend – am sick of him coming down though i dont see him all i asked was he stayed away, he keeps telling my sister hes over me, yet asking to drop off baby stuff he only wants me to go collect it or him bring it to my house, refuses to take it to my mums  ::)

on the upside the arse got so paraletic one night he lost his phone and my number and i refuse to let him have it  ;D and hes not until shes born, least then i dont get random calls and texts like before!!

Izzie

You are in a very difficult position, at least if she has to go up there, you can go close by cant you?

He has to abide by the rules if he does as is asked he may start to show some maturity. If not, am happy to offer my services to kick him in the nuts and run  ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime