Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Just having a moand and a whinge

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods Gossip Just having a moand and a whinge

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

Must be a worry for you Suz, I hope you can sort it amicably  :-*

Shocked at Jacqui’s post re marrage probs bless her, hope she ok  🙁

Trouble is if she goes up there it will be ME who has to take time off to get up there find somewhere to stay ( ok my sis but not the point if she cant accomodate me i have to find somewhere to pay to stay!) i have to pay £50 in petrol to get there and more to get back – he doesnt drive and a train is totaly impractical if he does that when shes young – which is a moot point anyway cos its NOT happening  :nono:

I dont see why i should have to do that when its him whos been the total arse, to be honest ive put up with a lot, wont go into detail its severly depressing, and hes lucky i havent gone to court to stop him having any access, im still being the nice one about it right now! wouldnt mid but he threatens legal action yet ive never as yet said he cant see her  ::) any as i have seen a solicitor i know that until shes born he has no rights at all – not even to go to court to start proceedings for access  ::) which he clearly doesnt know!

but shows what hes like threatening such things when i have 5 weeks to go -youd think a bit of common sense would tell him thats a cruel thing to do to anyone let alone someone that near a due date…….

sorry i could whinge about him all day long  :boooo:

*Nat*

Well it’s certainly stress you could do without hun  :nono:  :-*

Izzie

Whinge away hon, we dont mind.  :-* :-* Better out than you stressing yourself over it

I know it costs me about £80 to get to Beverley and back, and I live closer than you, so if he wants her up there, he can pay for the travel expenses. If not, he dont see her.

You take care of Nos 1,2,3 and 4 (you, baby and the dogs)

BTW any names yet or you not saying

just sick of loosing sleep over it – and then i find out hes planning on going to the one pub  my sister is at tonight – i swear im not a violent person but……………..

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime