Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    xtine

$$$$$$$  >:(

Anonymous

my namesake looks how I feel >:D

They look a bit like Irish wolfhound pups, not keen :-X

Anonymous

Did anyone notice the size of those chains  😮

They have a lot of adult dogs for sale as well  :-\

-Alison-

My neighbour has just got a new collie pup, they already have 2 labradoodles. Theya re very heavily involved in flyball and were looking at getting a aother xbreed. They went to look at a mini labradoodle, price £1250  😮 😮 😮 Its a xbreed, why are the prices so obscene

Anonymous

Because there are mugs that will pay that sort of money for a mongrel  ;D

wags

[quote author=Looneymom link=topic=214.msg203633#msg203633 date=1204467451]
    My neighbour has just got a new collie pup, they already have 2 labradoodles. Theya re very heavily involved in flyball
    [/quote]

well at least they got a chance of winning with a collie  😉

-Alison-

[quote author=wags link=topic=214.msg203638#msg203638 date=1204471087]
    [quote author=Looneymom link=topic=214.msg203633#msg203633 date=1204467451]
    My neighbour has just got a new collie pup, they already have 2 labradoodles. Theya re very heavily involved in flyball
    [/quote]

well at least they got a chance of winning with a collie  😉
    [/quote] ;D ;D ;D Thats what I joked to them but they do extremely well with the oldest of the two they already have, havent taken too much notice of the name of the team (they are based at Wickham in Hampshire) but last year they won the national something or other (dont shoot me down on this folks as I dont know the names of competitions etc etc thats involved in this) held near Guildford. Their dogs are lovely, apart from liking to shout their heads off alot, lol ;D Had I not been so tied up with working with Holley over the winter I had intended to start taking Griffon last September

sorry but those hairy bulldog things  😀 one has a face only a mother could love.
    I noticed the chains too Val – makes you wonder why  :'(

Malamutes

Hi!!

This stupid fashion is starting in Spain from some time ago. I have a website about malamutes and many people contact me triyng to find desperately the place where they can buy one of these mutts. My answer is always: go to your next rescue center!!  >:(

I don’t know any Spanish “breeder” yet of these xbreeds but I wonder how long it will take for the first selling their “unique” and expensive puppies  :-\

*Lassie*

Hi love the picture of your Malamutes how about putting some more pictures and info about them in the introduction section ;D

.dodger.

Hi, they are lovely! :-* you definatley need to start a new topic about your malamutes 😉

Malamutes

Yes!! I forgot the introduction  :-[ 😀 ;D

Here it is: https://www.resources.dogclub.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,10824.0.html

lucysmom

god that was a long read. I have the most marvellous dog none shedding good fun loyal, no health problems never been ill a day in her life.
    guess what? shes a standard poodle lol.

I know years ago there were really bad problems with poodles but it looks like with careful health testing good breeders have sorted them out.
    My Lucy may not be a show quality dog but she is a fine family member who I love to bits.

I dont understand any reason for crossing any dog on purpose other than money, there have always been accidental mateing in the past and the puppys have been given free to good home. but this blatant explotation of people amazes me.

Only hope that this fad will soon be over. I’m glad Lucy is spade nobody has asked me to breed her I would not have been very happy if they did.

this seems like a really good informative site.

Rachel Lucy and Rip

You have a standard poodle  ;D am off to find pics – tell me you have posted pics somewhere already!!  ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime