Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Large fit fur life treadmill for sale

Home Archive Forums General Category Sales and wanted Large fit fur life treadmill for sale

• This topic has 26 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by JJ.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    JJ

I am in the bristol area if your friends are interested get them to contact me for further info

Sweetypye

I would love a treadmill, no room unfortunately.

It is an excellent tool for fitness and rehabilitation.

It is not designed to replace hiking, road walking, swimming or any other type of exercise but can be very useful for a number of reasons.

there are people who work full time, and in the winter for example available light is at a minimum.

so the dog can be exercised on the treadmill during darkness and then the time available can be used for training in whatever discipline.

there are also people who live in very rough areas with lots of glass around, this avoids any accidents.

It is a tool which can be very useful.

Anonymous

and for social phobic ppl like me who dont like going out much at all 🙂

JJ

I still have the large fit fur life dog treadmill for sale due to timewasters,if any genuine people are interested i am selling it for the price of only £500

Jane B

Do you still have this for sale?  If so can you confirm which model it is – professional or superior.  If it is superior I would like to buy it from you. Please email
    Thanks

Jane can i suggest pming your email to the OP to prevent posting it on the site where anyone can use it  🙂

Jane B

Thanks

gloriab

Hello,
    Could you please let me know area to collect in and how much you want for it.
    I really do want one of these – have a German Shepherd and he’s a giant !  Adorable natured but stands just short of 3 foot high – I need one desperately, to ‘give him an extra run’ – in and between walks.
    Please let me know asap.
    Thank you.

the answers are – bristol area and £500

benjy_a

I doubt that this is still for sale but if so I would take it off your hands…am in Bristol and I have sent PM.
    Thanks.

Hi,

You pm’d me – i dont actually have it for sale, i just answered from information already given to try and be helpful 🙂

I have forwarded your PM to the seller in the hope they will get back to you??

Claire x

JJ

Treadmill is sold

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime