Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

laura and dodger

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs laura and dodger

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

as in other threads…been up north…called in to see laura and dodger boyo

totally fantastic….a real big well done to both…different dog different lass with dog…made me want to cry  with joy  🙂

superstars both…..what you put in is what you get out…. 🙂 laura has gotten out just about all she can…and i know that has taken a huge amount of work, devotion, patience, frustration, love and determination while coping with other stuff…

i will leave it at that until laura and maybe izz adds to the thread….but they sure done good  :ok:

Well done Laura!  ;D  :-*

Well done Laura!

And Laura has another celebration for today  😉 😉 

kizkiznobite

waytogo laura…..yepyepyep  :ok:  :ok:

well done  ;D

Izzie

Well done Laura  :-* :-*

Val

From your posts it has been sounding good for awhile now you and the Dodger are more of a team.
    Well Done pppssss you passed your test then another Well Done
    Val

Well done again laura!!  ;D

Laura your a star – you deserve it all – I know how hard its been and I can guess how hard you have worked – be proud of yourself and Dodger  :-*  :-*

And well done on the driving test!! Be no stopping you now!  ;D

*Lassie*

Clever girl 🙂 well done on the training and the car test :ok:

.dodger.

thank you all and a big thanks to you Bev, without you i hate to think where we would be now :-* :-* :-*

You’ve not only created a happier Dodger but a happier me too, this is the best i’ve felt in over 6 years ;D ;D

I’m now proud to show Dodger off and can’t wait to get him into the old folk home! I know he’ll be a star (eventually)…. >:D

My phone hasn’t been working today so seems like no one new my good news of passing my driving test, except laura and mandy lol Anyway it was pretty horrific but i did it with only 7 minors :yes:

We’ve been up to druridge bay today so dodger has had a blast ;D

thanks again Bev and just you wait till you see him again, i promise you he will be even better than before.  :-* :-* :-*

Oh and schutzhund is amazing!!! was dodger’s first time on weds and he had a brill time. The guy even uses a clicker too, i’m over the moon with it. We back there on sunday and i’m going to take some video’s ;D

well done ;D

Izzie

how much petrol have you used up today???  😀 😀 😀

Have to say Laura, you and Dodger are such a team the work you have put into him – well he is a star as are you  😉 :-*

And see Laura now you can drive your not at all limited to what you can do with dodger – also means you can come down to visit one day  ;D

xtine

Laura, you never cease to amaze me.. well done on the work with Dodge and the driving test! No stopping you now! Go girl !  :ok:  :ok:

.dodger.

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=14404.msg268969#msg268969 date=1245961699]
    how much petrol have you used up today???  😀 😀 😀

Have to say Laura, you and Dodger are such a team the work you have put into him – well he is a star as are you  😉 :-*
    [/quote]

thanks Izzie, it really means a lot to hear that and Livia’s pictures don’t do her justice – she is stunning :-* totally forgot on the day but i had a bottle of Val’s potion ready and sitting in the car for you to use ::)
    petrol……about half a tank :embarrass: did around 130 miles. Went down to the beach around 9pm for a late night ice cream and walk with dodger ;D He was in his element!

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=14404.msg268971#msg268971 date=1245962486]
    And see Laura now you can drive your not at all limited to what you can do with dodger – also means you can come down to visit one day  ;D
    [/quote]
    definitely ;D although i hope you have a bath big enough for Dodge because he wants the full groom when he’s down there.
    [quote author=xtine link=topic=14404.msg268973#msg268973 date=1245965452]
    Laura, you never cease to amaze me.. well done on the work with Dodge and the driving test! No stopping you now! Go girl !  :ok:  :ok:
    [/quote]
    thanks xtine i still can’t believe i’ve passed 😀 I made a long list of places i wanted to go with dodge once i had pasted so now i can cross two of them off. Will maybe be able to cross another three of tomorrow, depends on how much petrol i have left 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime