Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

looking for a good groomer pref mobile

Home Archive Forums Dogs Where can I find ……? looking for a good groomer pref mobile

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Poochie – thought one of those poodles was yours!!! sounds like the current groomer you have isnt prepping them properly…………if i could get up there and you could afford it id do them like a shot – be a day out for me lol! but it would nearly bankrupt you in petrol costs alone lol!  😉

kizkiznobite

add 4 clumbers….and we share the travel costs  ;D

Anonymous

Suz I ain’t going to fight you for them you go girl  :ok: :agree:
    As for the groomer the beardie on the front page with a cut face was enogh to put me off.
    Not a lot of style in those cuts
    Val

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12476.msg241507#msg241507 date=1221785452]
    [/quote]

Anonymous

erm … i think thats her dog.

Anonymous

Terrible thing to do to a beardie it will fan out for life if they grow to much fur there which they shoud’nt then she should use thinners
    Val

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12476.msg241541#msg241541 date=1221826903]
    erm … i think thats her dog.
    [/quote]

poochiemama

lo lhave to say hand on heart shes the best groomer ive had yet at doggystyle  i could give u some to def avoidables  …. one groomer clipped malf and was too close to eye his eye was bloodshot so i never went back and another in same area  sposed to be good  welllllll she grazed malfs bits so bad it was sore and 2 dogs came back so  hacked! they wouldnt come near me for 3 days !! needless to say after a big row i never took my dogs back to her . its so hard to find a decent groomer and especially who will do a lion trim 🙁  i did buy lots of kit table,dryer etc but got cold feet when the pup started to jerk away  :-[
    i know such a wimp eh! :-[

Anonymous

OK why have you never asked your dogs breeders to show you how to scissor a poodle you would save a fortune or the otherway to go is stop looking for groomer and start looking for poodle people that show loads of them do a bit of pet poodle on the side it pays the show fees
    Val

poochiemama

dont see many poodle owners round here and none of my poodles except maddie came from round here maddie was one of my own pups  . wish i could find someone near who i could watch and learn from  def would save me a bomb

Anonymous

Hi,

I can vouch for that !  I know of 2 standards and they’re owned by someone I wouldnt trust to come and stroke my dog let alone get sharp things near it !  The only other two I have ever seen are an apricot and a ?brown of the real tiny variety and they were with a dog walker who is ditto to above !

I’m amazed I havent seen you with 7 poodles I bet you are quite a sight !!

Claire x

poochiemama

lol
    there are 2 standards nearby … a groomer but errrr no thanx  lol

will be over the abbey weekend claire look out for me hehe 

Anonymous

Hi,

I dont know if these are people you have tried but …

Zenzaris (Std Poodle) offer grooming in rushden
    http://www.zenzaris.co.uk/appointments.htm

With 7 dogs surely you are going to be a good customer – ask if they will collect and deliver in with the price 😉

Val – thats the only affix i can find (any size) in the whole COUNTY (apart from Janes own one).  There is 1 “owner” listed on champdogs and that is it.

Claire x

Anonymous

oo – i shall look out for you, probably be there on saturday as they are going to Lucy on Sunday for their wash n brush up 🙂

*gentle nudge* … you seem to have snuck in 2 more poodles since your website was done 😉

Claire x

poochiemama

lol when i mate xmas i may sneak another but shhhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone lol
    u been peaking have ya hehe
    ;D

Anonymous

yep 🙂

really interesting – i always wondered why they had bare bums 🙂

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12476.msg241507#msg241507 date=1221785452]
    [/quote]

your on!  ;D

I could possibly coincide a trip to see Claire and Bev?  ???  😉 with a round of dog grooming…………..how long before your groomers going back to grooming?

Sounds like you dont have too many groomers around who can do a decent job? You have the kit a few lessons you could soon learn – so they wont look great to start with but hell you have enough to practice on  :ok:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime