Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Mels winning ways

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Mels winning ways

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Fanks girls BOY was I good I flashed my big eyes all over the place and wiggled my butt as well  😮
    Also paided a visit to the KC vet that was at the show Guess What Izz healthy  and all my furry friends wezz all healthy :ok:
    Melody

Anonymous

Go Mel Go Mel

Well done :happy:

Wowee, well done Mel, she’s a little knockout Val  :-*

*jody*

Oh congratulations and well done Mel, you must be made over

Diesel73

Aplause aplause little girl  :-* . You mama’s pride, you little one. Congrates very much  :yes: .

*Nat*

Fantastic Val, congratulations and well done Mel  :-*

Anonymous

does this mean she’ll still be a peke when the new standard is used ?

Anonymous

yes it was being used yesterday there is nothing wrong with Mel she is Fit for Function  :whatever:  that means in the land of pekes  :ok: but then she’s not herding cattle or pulling a sledge.

[quote author=piglet link=topic=10014.msg245840#msg245840 date=1224427294]
    [/quote]

.dodger.

wow well done Mel :-* and congrats Val you must be so proud ;D

GSPmad

[quote author=Val link=topic=10014.msg245841#msg245841 date=1224428207]
    yes it was being used yesterday there is nothing wrong with Mel she is Fit for Function  :whatever:  that means in the land of pekes  :ok: but then she’s not herding cattle or pulling a sledge.

[/quote]
    [/quote]

how did they test that she was fit for function – did she have to sit on the vet’s knee?  ;D

Anonymous

LOL Terry thats my point they have no use as a working dog or a gunner other than being great guard dogs their only use is as lap warmers , as the KC say we have heart problems it was nice that the vet found none.
    What was interesting was Mel has a very slow heart beat which was no surpise to me but the vet commented on it then I told him she runs with my beardies and he said Oh thats why  ;D

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=10014.msg245850#msg245850 date=1224430361]
    [quote author=Val link=topic=10014.msg245841#msg245841 date=1224428207]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

how did they test that she was fit for function – did she have to sit on the vet’s knee?  ;D
    [/quote]

of course shes fit and healthy  :yes:

well done both  🙂

joker

well done Val and Mel, now go chase the kennel clubs bums and show them what a typical healthy peke actually can do!
    Im pretty sure a lot more Pekes could become a lot more fitter if they took them out of their cages for a while! Grrrrrrrrrr
    You know how i feel about cage dogs! at least Mel has a proper life, thats why she moves so well. well done both of you!
    Lyn

Anonymous

Was going to phone you me old mucker keep forgetting you are a member.
    We both have the same views on cages they have there place but not as a dog hotel
    The write up should make good reading as she kept on about fitness and muscles and you know I do muscles even when the dog is your champion he had to run hunt and swim with the beardies just such as shame he got so muddy getting out of the river Bless the Murff but I did clean him up before he went home Memories
    Val

[quote author=joker link=topic=10014.msg245917#msg245917 date=1224443488]
    well done Val and Mel, now go chase the kennel clubs bums and show them what a typical healthy peke actually can do!
    Im pretty sure a lot more Pekes could become a lot more fitter if they took them out of their cages for a while! Grrrrrrrrrr
    You know how i feel about cage dogs! at least Mel has a proper life, thats why she moves so well. well done both of you!
    Lyn
    [/quote]

joker

Well Val you know my views on that only too well, takes 3 bits of paper to make a dog a champion, doesnt change them and doesnt make them a better dog, im just pleased that old Murf had a good time while he was on this earth, he was allowed to be a dog, he swam with the beardies as you say, and he ran with the best of them, theres nothing that a bit of shampoo and water wont put right! every dogs entitled to freedomn and happiness, and i cant wait to see Mels write up to see if a judge actually remembers what muscles feel like on a small long coated dog!
    Stick to your guns girl and let that little dog run free. thats what makes them healthy in mind and body!
    Lyn

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime