Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Mo is most def

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

This is like a comedy sketch!!!  ;D LOL I’ve got some hilarious pictures coming into my head!!!  😀

xtine

Oh no!

This is a real hide behind the sofa job!

Life is never dull round your house  ;D

Diesel73

[quote author=Balmy Bali link=topic=6213.msg107675#msg107675 date=1167562146]
    This is like a comedy sketch!!!  ;D LOL I’ve got some hilarious pictures coming into my head!!!  😀
    [/quote]
    😀 Yup yup yeah hahaha  😀

Anonymous

its just to funny!! 😀

kizkiznobite

and….Mo never cleans on sundays – but is today because new years day tomorrow (doG knows why that makes a difference) anyway – sam still barfing – but he waited until she had finished the kitchen floor – the paint work – the front of the fridge – and had taken washing out of the machine and was thinking about putting it on the dolly  ::)

me off out with MY DOGS  ;D

Anonymous

[/quote]

Better than the T.V  >:D  😀

Diesel73

[quote author=Joly link=topic=6213.msg107716#msg107716 date=1167574392]
    [/quote]

Better than the T.V  >:D  😀
    [/quote]
    And us on front row seat  >:D .

quote :

me off out with MY DOGS  ….

To be continued… bwahahahaha  >:D

kizkiznobite

….i got stuck behind a flooded road – the river has burst it’s banks at the old mill – thought it looked high going  ::) – left car – 3 miles – waded across a flooded ford up to waist with 3 very wet dogs and a logged waterproof coat that obv needs re waterproofing  ::)

it blowing a gale like you wouldnt believe – will take me all night to thaw out and Mo fell asleep on the sofa and let the fire go out  ::) i said to her – didnt you worry where we were – she said you have a mobile – thought you would ring if a problem  ::)

can someone explain to me how i am supposed to ring if i am being carried down the river avon at 50 miles an hour hanging on to a clumber or 3  ::)

toppy

😀  ;D  ;D lol, this whole thread makes ma laugh, not having much luck i see!

And ermmm…….doG knows about the mobile bit  😀

xtine

;D

Anonymous
    quote :

can someone explain to me how i am supposed to ring if i am being carried down the river avon at 50 miles an hour hanging on to a clumbre or 3  

You ring using that spare pair of hands you got Kiz  😉  >:D  😀

Blwoing a gale here too – Honey pulled every drama queen act she knew out on the walk – god forbid she walk with the wind up her a**e  ::)  😀

*Nat*

Christ never a dull moment eh!!!!  ;D

kizkiznobite

on top of all that – she gave sam and ami paddywack this morning out of their pressies  ::)
    they both soooo off the planet like you wouldnt believe – and they both gobby mouths – open your windows folk – you will hear them  ::)

sam has destroyed a cushion – he hasnt chewed anything since arriving – ami is – well – ami is being manic maud x 10 – she has decided that toyah needs waking up and is hurling stuff at her tank – even brose has given up and is lying at the top of the stairs – falkor has taken himself to bed and it only 7.30

one of these days she will listen – mind you – been saying that for more years than i can remember
    if i hear only gave them a bit once more……….

mebeingmanicmaud  :-* amilou

metoo samtoo  :-*

xtine

Lol…. what’s paddywack Bev?

kizkiznobite

aww – too young haha

nicknack paddywack give the dog a bone

it is dried muscle fibre – errmm ever boned a lamb or beef carcass? no errmmm – it is the first layer that attaches the muscle to the bone – usually beef – occasionally other animal – mum assured me this was home dried lamb wack from a local organic farm – yeah right  ::)
    i was going to take it to gunner and teigan – they fine with beef  ::)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime