Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

mods gossip

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 296 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

Have just sent this to Claire, Suz –

By what I understand a pm was sent to you from Jaydex asking you to either edit or remove your post and this was not done so I removed it! Foxy is now self moderating her posts

Anonymous

You been having fun girls  :agree:

have pmed claire – shes fine  :-*

Highlight of me day Val

I see your lhasa lady joined – she so better start posting pics soon……… :yes:  ;D

Anonymous

She’s been a member for ages but had not made it to the board so I talked her there  ;D if you want pics you will have to ask it may confuse her a bit she is computer challenged

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12202.msg241884#msg241884 date=1222021120]

Highlight of me day Val

I see your lhasa lady joined – she so better start posting pics soon……… :yes:  ;D
    [/quote]

*Nat*

Have just got this from Claire –

Had you waited until I got back from walking my dogs I would no doubt have read and responded to the PM.  Did she also tell you that the same PM was very abusive and deliberately nasty?  I am sure she missed that part out.

Felt like replying with a comment about her not walking her dogs but nooooo I wont!!  >:D Shall leave her to you Suz  :-* Had enough now  :whatever:  

Izzie

Here’s me thinking it would be a nice quiet night on the board  :-\

[quote author=Val link=topic=12202.msg241886#msg241886 date=1222021295]
    She’s been a member for ages but had not made it to the board so I talked her there  ;D if you want pics you will have to ask it may confuse her a bit she is computer challenged

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12202.msg241884#msg241884 date=1222021120]

Highlight of me day Val

[/quote]
    [/quote]

I will ask her for pics – computer challenged hahaha!!  ;D

Shes fine Nat – they both a wee bit upset I think – it will settle,I promise.

anyone watching one night only – some guy doing some extraordinary moves in a big hamster wheel!!  :ok:

kizkiznobite

i thought it would come to that suz…with honey and the poodle…glad it all sorted now…

you could of warned me bev lol – yep I will watch them carefully next time – but think that hopefully the end of it?

Izzie

Just done my first lecture back at college!  😮

Val, Bev will be pestering you for some help/ideas on these assignments – its about genetics, genetic disorders, testing schemes and diet- which focuses on dried food.  ;D ;D ;D

3 assignments 800 words per assignment to be done over oct and Nov. 
    Want to get a good grade for these altogether its 50% of final mark.

Anonymous

Is this 800 words on say one lot of genetics as in showing say Labs, or more than one breed?
    testing schemes should possibly be HD as all the info you need plus us is on line on the BVA site
    Bev could do 800 words on dry foods that for sure.
    Genetic disorders if it’s one will have to think about it possible the easiest one would be eyes
    Val

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=12202.msg242384#msg242384 date=1222286418]

Val, Bev will be pestering you for some help/ideas on these assignments – its about genetics, genetic disorders, testing schemes and diet- which focuses on dried food.  ;D ;D ;D

[/quote]

I have no idea – but good luck!!  ;D

Izzie

[quote author=Val link=topic=12202.msg242406#msg242406 date=1222288820]
    Is this 800 words on say one lot of genetics as in showing say Labs, or more than one breed?
    testing schemes should possibly be HD as all the info you need plus us is on line on the BVA site
    Bev could do 800 words on dry foods that for sure.
    Genetic disorders if it’s one will have to think about it possible the easiest one would be eyes
    Val

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=12202.msg242384#msg242384 date=1222286418]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

For task 1, its pick a specified genetic disorder, explain the genes involved and the mode of inheritance. Use Punnetts squres to help explain the mode of inheritance.

It must be a disorder that has a known mode of inheritance.

Am in pushing mode- I dont expect the answers on a plate, but a gentle nudge in the right direction wouldnt go amiss please!  ;D ;D

Anonymous

Izzie
    I would say PRA would be a good one have a read of this http://www.upei.ca/cidd/howare.htm
    then post your views and we will start hunting  :ok:

Anonymous

Genetics do the labs they are easy plus Bev knows them backwards thing she’s back this weekend ?
    Must go groom a dog or too will be back later have a look at this in the meantime
    http://www.angelfire.com/ma3/evermorepointers/1punnettsquare.html

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 296 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime