Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

mods gossip

Viewing 11 posts - 286 through 296 (of 296 total)
  • Author

hello wondered where youd been you ok?

can someone sort them out on the positive punishment thread, i swear they only happy when they got something to argue about – talk about bashing dogs over the head i may be tempted to take a bowl to all their heads  >:D

Izzie

Think they all need a ecollar!  >:D >:D >:D >:D

Can someone point out to Dree and Bev and I are two different people!  ::)

lol i will go post, i thought she kept getting you confused  😀

yeah ecollars bring em back in line  ::) honestly i say actually let em fight it out……….my bets on claire….anyone?  >:D  ;D  ;D  😉

Izzie

Yeah, think I would say Claire or Mudgie

if they agree with each other then the outcome i no contest  😉  ;D  ;D

kizkiznobite

glad to see you back Nat..hope you ok  :-*

the problem is that if i answer dree then the guys and prob lassie..see it as what they called a pissing contest…and i aint going there…i disagreed with them the first time around as from my point of view it wasnt…it was out of concern that CJ would start using extinction as a training method..i have had endless emails and chats on aol buddy with her re the bloody dog and the way it been raised..but having got the challenge again and then again even though i had answered in the dominance thread  ::) i decided that maybe the guys were right to think what they are thinking…well she can bog off..twice she has mixed izz and i up…she doesnt read the threads properly, she misquotes and then she says it us confusing her…this all started when claire did her as per bev is brill post and interestingly…it was after nick had posted brill post in the dom thread that she kicked off on that one…and that makes it personal for me..i detest her sarcasm and the use of the smiley’s…i think her and lassie chat on another forum..an obed.one…lord knows..but that positive punishment thread ended up like a bleedin conscious raising session  ::) ::) it is pathetic…as is pathetic the i will answer a when you answer b…aint going there…we an advice forum not a bloody kindergarten…when she was on holiday it all settled back nice and pleasant…she a stir merchant and she like a dog with a bone…she still not let it go…she now adding some by that last post… >:D >:D

Izzie

Have locked it for the time being

She is an idiot – and Lassie has a personal vendetta against Claire and im for one totally sick of it – she takes many an oppurtunity to have a bash at Claire  >:(

Can i bang their heads togehter?  :tease:

Izzie

Can I get second dibs please? ;D ;D

absolutely! I will bang their heads just enough to stun them – give them five minutes they should be ready for round too  ;D

Izzie

:ok:  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Viewing 11 posts - 286 through 296 (of 296 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime