Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

My new boy is born! + his very first pic.

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs My new boy is born! + his very first pic.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=16439.msg284445#msg284445 date=1338488659]
    bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

All these years of D laughing at us, and its now payback  >:D >:D >:D

You getting one of those pink pushchairs too D? >:D >:D :whistle:
    [/quote]
    Yeah right! Together with my new pink fluffy handbag to put the little pooch in when it should start to rain during a walk  :tease: bwahahahaha.

your never getting a maltese hahaha 😀

*Lassie*

If it is a Maltese, attractive little dog then I hope you have fun with it. From what I have seen of toy breeds they can be game little dogs and a lot of fun

Izzie

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=16439.msg284446#msg284446 date=1338494137]

[/quote]
    Yeah right! Together with my new pink fluffy handbag to put the little pooch in when it should start to rain during a walk  :tease: bwahahahaha.
    [/quote]

I sooo want a picture! your Wife got email D  >:D >:D >:D :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=16439.msg284447#msg284447 date=1338495635]
    your never getting a maltese hahaha 😀
    [/quote]
    Yet it is so, sweet Suz, it is so  :yes: . Yes, me… A Maltese… A pupper that fits in my pint….  :help:

I still can not imagine my full grown boy being the size of my…cat! :canadian:

I bought some new stuff yesterday, drinking and feedingbowls…. They are so tiny!  :ugly:
    I am keeping the big bowls too though. They served 8 of my dogs, they will remain where they are as the cat prefers to drink from them. But they are like a swimmingpool foor a Maltese lol.

Lass…. I never had a real interest in toybreeds or what they are like until my daughter asked for a small dog. Never took a good look at their personality. But when i meet what is going to be pup’s dad…. Yeah, sometimes, every so now and than good things come in small packages. Or in this case… A very tiny package hahaha.

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=16439.msg284450#msg284450 date=1338503076]
    [quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=16439.msg284446#msg284446 date=1338494137]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

I sooo want a picture! your Wife got email D  >:D >:D >:D :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
    [/quote]
    Oh i bet she’ll be the first to take pics  :scared: ….lol

Val

Nice little dogs I wish you well keeping a white coat clean  :surrender: remember they are a terrier in a white coat.

Diesel73

[quote author=Val link=topic=16439.msg284453#msg284453 date=1338586025]
    Nice little dogs I wish you well keeping a white coat clean  :surrender: remember they are a terrier in a white coat.
    [/quote]
    Me thinks there are a lot of question coming about the coat coming from my side in the future. Cause we like the Maltese best when he’s got his long coat. (don’t know if we can achieve that goal though  :whistle: ) The breeder said it won’t be an easy job but because we groom dogs daily she said we got a fair chance  ;D (but she hasn’t seen our garden and surroundings yet  :tease: )
    I tried to imagine one of the breeders dogs that has a showcoat covered in mud and turkeypoo….  :scared: nightmare! Lol

Izzie

Teflon  :ok: ;D ;D ;D

Diesel73

Lol Izz.

I had the breeder on the phone yesterday…. So far so good…. All is set at my house. We are completely in puppymode now. All the little boy’s got to do now is to get born  ;D .

Diesel you can keep the coat long but unlikely your keep it in show length without a LOT of work – id say keep it trimmed up off the floor to stop it breaking off on walks and regular baths – no brushing when its bone dry or dirty or you will snap the coat – otherwise they are still miles easier to groom than my yanks haha!!

Val

My spray works well on their coats but they do need conditioner when you bath
    Val

Diesel73

[quote author=Val link=topic=16439.msg284460#msg284460 date=1338928438]
    My spray works well on their coats but they do need conditioner when you bath
    Val
    [/quote]
    I always made ‘Eau de Val’ with liter at a time ever since you reveiled your wonderful recepy. Now they bought a small spraycontainer and blinged it up with crystal stickystones… Got to admit Val, it looks pretty. You should really consider bottling, marketing and selling your great invention.  😉

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=16439.msg284459#msg284459 date=1338919531]
    Diesel you can keep the coat long but unlikely your keep it in show length without a LOT of work – id say keep it trimmed up off the floor to stop it breaking off on walks and regular baths – no brushing when its bone dry or dirty or you will snap the coat – otherwise they are still miles easier to groom than my yanks haha!!
    [/quote]
    Yes  :yes: . She has a few with a loooooooong showcoat, like on the floor and even little longer but pup’s dad has long hair yet his little feet you can see and the rest is like an inch above the floor. She has 2 that had shorter hair for now. They looked nice too but we liked dad’s hairstyle more. (but that could also be because we just liked that dog so much)
    Only thing i don’t want is one of those completely shaved bald Maltese  :ugly: . In my head ‘why would i pick a longhaired dog if i wanted no grooming long hair, i should have gotten me a shorthaired puppy instead’.

absolutely diesel never understand people who buy long haired dogs then have every single hair cut off lol!!!

the dads haircut sounds ideal – and shaving roung the little fellas willy and up his belly will help stop urine staining and you cant see it unless he rolls on his back 😉

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=16439.msg284465#msg284465 date=1339016634]
    absolutely diesel never understand people who buy long haired dogs then have every single hair cut off lol!!!

the dads haircut sounds ideal – and shaving roung the little fellas willy and up his belly will help stop urine staining and you cant see it unless he rolls on his back 😉
    [/quote]
    Ooooowwww… Good point there, Suz.  Didn’t think of that part yet. Tahnkyouthankyoythankyou  :-* . But do you mean like shave really short or like an inch or 2 inch long?

I would shave it short underneath – no one will see it unless he rolls over and it will make life so much easier – my littlelest pup fletch is all shaved out underneath no one would know but hes shaved form his willy right up to his chest and inside his back legs 😉 but i only do that as he cant be shown! x

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime