Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

My new boy is born! + his very first pic.

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs My new boy is born! + his very first pic.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

Am not planning on showing anyway so anything that would make his life (aaaand mine  :canadian: ) easier is great hahaha.
    It’s weird, now that we start to look around more we see more Maltese around than we ever thoguht but 99% is just almost completely bald  :ugly: .

Val

Can’t be shown  :what: teeth or danglies?

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=16439.msg284470#msg284470 date=1339098053]
    I would shave it short underneath – no one will see it unless he rolls over and it will make life so much easier – my littlelest pup fletch is all shaved out underneath no one would know but hes shaved form his willy right up to his chest and inside his back legs 😉 but i only do that as he cant be shown! x
    [/quote]

Teeth Val 🙁 we tried everything and banding worked for a bit till his bottom canines fell out and grew back in pushed them back out of line again . Ive been advised i should get rid of him and get another – but that does NOT sit well with me and hes a lovely little boy, SO good with aeryn  -so we start obedience training soon with him, got to keep his little brain busy!!

Val

I am sorry to hear this, I can’t stand this out with one to start with another.
    Some of the best dogs i have owned have been great companions and to be honest whats one more if you have more than three you will take to OB like a duck to water.
    I started in OB when my first rough collie did not make it in the showring, I don’t agree with banding or any mucking about with mouths at the end of the day a dog with a bad mouth is a dog with a bad mouth nothing will change the fact he is carrying a bad mouth in his genes.
    He will be great with retrieve and scents and AC do a nice neat sit  :yes:

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=16439.msg284501#msg284501 date=1339616131]
    Teeth Val 🙁 we tried everything and banding worked for a bit till his bottom canines fell out and grew back in pushed them back out of line again . Ive been advised i should get rid of him and get another – but that does NOT sit well with me and hes a lovely little boy, SO good with aeryn  -so we start obedience training soon with him, got to keep his little brain busy!!
    [/quote]

Izzie

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=16439.msg284501#msg284501 date=1339616131]
    [/quote]

You could always do some gundog stuff with him too!  😉

I agree val – hes here to stay forever, im really looking forward to doing the obedience with him – hes VERY active not like dex, if i dont do stuff with him he will drive himself crazy haha!

Mind im down to 3 now – Honey is living with my friend on a semi permanent arrangement – basically once aeryn started moving around honey couldnt cope-  its been very tough i love the old girl to bits but she snapped a couple times, she cant see or hear so well and if she was asleep and the little one wandered past she just reacted without thinking – eventually decided i couldnt take the risk, so sad because when shes awake shes fine with her – but she sleeps alot now adays, and its not like aeryn was annoying her she learnt very quick that honey was out of bounds 🙁 veyr hard decision but honey as quite stressed too – and more and more if i was at my friends she was refusing to come home with me. Shes very happy and i see her all the time but its bloody horrid 🙁 its easy to judge people who get rid of their dogs when they have a baby, but short of honey spending the rest of her life shut in another room ………..that seemed cruel :/ I didnt want her to spend the rest of her years stressed 🙁 i always knew this might happen – she nevr coped well when my neices visited but i hoped by doing everything right and that shed have time to get used to it that shed be ok but sadly not.

sorry diesel taking over your thread! x

Diesel73

Nonono, sweet Suz, no need to appologise. i am so so sooooo very sorry to hear this sweetie. This must hurt so much.  :'(

I am climbing up the ‘effing’ walls. I couldnt care less if Tiny is born with the worst over/underbite ever. Or born completely black! All i want is that phonecall with the voice on the other end of the line saying ‘You can stop driving me crazy, he is born!’

I think my breeder will change my first name from Damian to Doofus on Tiny’s pasport  :tease: .

Tiny isnt going to be his real name, but its his nickname already lol.

shes been there nearly 2 months now full time and one and off for the last 6/7 months so i dont get so sad as i did still some days its really hard, but shes really happy and relaxed again, and her well being means more to me than my own – and in all honesty if she HAd bitten aeryn id be the one to blame for not sorting the situation 🙁

When is your little puppy due diesel not too long  to wait is it?? x

Diesel73

Puppy is due in 2 days *huuuuge grin* but i am jumping up and down when the phone rings since the 14th. IF this girl should deliver only bitches i got another change with a different girl crom the breeder that is due 10 days later. Also pups from the same father. But if my boy is born in the first litter than i cqn go pick him up the day after i step of the plain comingack from summervacation  :yes: .
    I called her qfter Diesel and she felt sosorry for us..
    If in both litters there should be only one boy than breeder prommised he is mine. Sunshine said the breeder just wants to get rid of me as soon as possible lol. She think i drove the poor woman completely bonkers already bwahahahaha.

Diesel73

MMMMMMMMY PUPPY IS BORN!  ;D

Gracie

;D

*Lassie*

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=16439.msg284520#msg284520 date=1340263155]
    [/quote]

Now you have to wait for him to leave Mum ;D
    Bet Sunshine and the children are pleased

yey!! so does he have a name yet?? x

Diesel73

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=16439.msg284523#msg284523 date=1340291017]
    [quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=16439.msg284520#msg284520 date=1340263155]
    [/quote]

Now you have to wait for him to leave Mum ;D
    Bet Sunshine and the children are pleased
    [/quote]
    Ohyes…. A loooooooong 10 weeks  :ugly: . We are in pupspace already lol. We are going to see him in 3-4 weeks. And than again just befor we leave on vac. When we come back we are going to pick him up the next day  😀 . Breeder won’t let the pups leave mam until 10 weeks anyway, so it works out perfectly when it comes to timing.

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=16439.msg284524#msg284524 date=1340309801]
    yey!! so does he have a name yet?? x
    [/quote]
    YES! I already named my new pup even 5 years befor he was made  ;D  !

Pedigree will say Lorenzo as it starts with L this year. but i choose his ‘calling-name’ befor i choose the puppy after Wodan got sick the first time 5 years ago. I thought at the time it would be for a working big boy bwahahahahaha.  He is sooooo soooo tiny lol.

And girls…. I can prove it, i can prove that i -for the first time in almost 40years turned ‘tinytiny’…….. (still suck at taking and uploading pics, so wife’s hands are onthere with my phone as the pic is uploaded on my Ipad  😉 )

This is my attackdog ODIN!  ;D .

[img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/IMG061.jpg[/img]

Suz… now we both have to start believing it is for real  ;D lol.

*Lassie*

Can just imagine it now………
    You call ODIN and people will be looking for a big hairy beastie ……. then this cute little white fluff ball appears ;D ;D ;D ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime