Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

My new boy is born! + his very first pic.

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs My new boy is born! + his very first pic.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=16439.msg284527#msg284527 date=1340385983]
    Can just imagine it now………
    You call ODIN and people will be looking for a big hairy beastie ……. then this cute little white fluff ball appears ;D ;D ;D ;D
    [/quote]
    Bwahahahaha! Yep, i. Can picture it too  ;D hahaha. Nobody believes me yet. They all say they want to see it to believe it.

His name… Sunshine’s first reaction was  say whaaaat??? :surprise: … Why don’t you just call him Rambo  :butt:
    Hahaha.

One of my mates don’t know he is a Malt yet. He thinks this boy of mine on the pic is a Kuvasz. The rest of us agreed NOT to tell him but i think they all think i am joking and he is not a Maltezer for real.

We don’t have any Malteze around here, not a real pure one. So most of us have nooooo idea what such a puppy looks like hehehe.

I am thinking of changing that sign at my door that says ‘Beware of guarddog, enter if you dare” into ‘Beware of attackdog, please don’t step on him’.  😉
    The kids love that one bwahahahaha, they think i should change that sign for real.

*Lassie*

Go on – change it, that would make the kids day ;D

Awww sooo cute and i love the name cannot wait to see him as he grows up!!

Diesel73

Mummie is feeding him good  :yes: .

Odin gained weight well.

[img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/Odin1weekoud.jpg[/img]

I still can not believe how tiny he is. If i would put him on my hand i would still have a good part of hand left over. ;D

oh its so exciting isnt it 😀

Izzie

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* tooooo cute!!

Diesel73

He’s 3 1/2 weeks old now. Got a third pic of him, will upload it as soon as i can  😉 .
    How he’s changed!  :surprise: He’s actually starting to look like a dog(gy) now.  :canadian:
    His little nose is almost completely black too now.
    Going to see him in a big week. Still trying to picture in my head how big he’ll be by then lol.

Don’t you just love this day and age we are living in? All that digital technostuff we got now…. I never had a pic of any of my boys this small. This is so cool, like being a part of that breeder-exclusive time that they got with the pups befor potential new owners can come see the pups for the first time. Now i know for sure i should never ever ever breed a dog…. I couldn’t let any of the little ones go  :crazy: .

*Lassie*

I would never be able to breed for the same reason ;D
    Look forward to seeing the new pictures :ok:

Diesel73

Here i am, Odin, 3 1/2 weeks old..

[img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/Odin3wekenoud.jpg[/img]

*Lassie*

He looks a real sweetie  :-*

Awww how lovely!!

Diesel73

Am going to see him this saterday. never had it this bad. Not like this. I blame it on the pics as none of my boys became a part of me yet befor i saw them for the first time. But this one i have seen already. Not for real but on pics but still…. After a lifetime of big dogs, who would have ever thought me goin stooooopid over a teentiny minidog???  :crazy:

*Lassie*

Think the clue is in the word ‘dog’ ;D ;D

Diesel73

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=16439.msg284633#msg284633 date=1342562029]
    Think the clue is in the word ‘dog’ ;D ;D
    [/quote]
    Lol. Last weekend sunshine and i had a discussion. She said ‘why are you being such a pain in the bùtt? It were always yourrrr dogs but now that i and the kids choose a tiny dog, it seems it will be yours too. You don’t do tiny dogs remember? What made you change your mind???’
    I said ‘because i always thought the bigger the dog the better he’d be as a workmate, companion, the more dog it is the more playmate it is, the bigger…. The more to love  :). ‘
    She said ‘hmmm, i’m 5ft2, what are you trying to say? That if we would buy a Newfy or danish dog pup that would outgrow me in weight and size, you’d love the dog more than me???’ :ugly:

……. Ok, have to admit, that left me speachless. Nothing i could say would make my whole ‘theorie’ make any sence at all. Not even a liiiiittle bit of sence hahaha.
    So yes Lass, you nailed it, it’s the ‘dog’ that does it bwahahahaha.

Val

What is a danish dog pup? A lapphund
    Val

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime