Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

MY news

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip MY news

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    xtine

Wow.. loads of progress already hun.. is looking good  :ok:  ;D

.dodger.

wow it’s looking great Suz! can’t wait to see it when it’s all done! Have you got a colour scheme? 🙂

kizkiznobite

you can get a paint called wholemeal honey  ;D it actually really nice….sis has it in dining room

http://www.dulux.co.uk/servlet/ColourSchemeHandler?name=wholemeal_honey_4

Oh thats really pretty – needed something a bit brighter though – so we got one called Raspberry Diva – its lovely, not painting too much though!

Thanks everyone hoping to get up there today get more pics if theres more work done!

*Nat*

Wow looking good Suz, can’t wait to see it all finished  ;D

Diesel73

??? .. you first posted this on the second of june? Must have missed the entire topic (let’s forget it already 3 pages  😛 but….) I knew it , i knew it, i KNEW IT! Not just because you told me but………. You are so amazingly good Suz, this just was around the corner to happen for you.
    Suziegirl, the next toast i make is on you and your future success. You deserve this girl, so much hard work you put in it….
    It’s great you taken pics of the works at progress. Trust me in 15 years you’ll look back at them thinking; i really started it like that? (and i mean that in the very best way. Cause it looks GREAT!, imagine what it will look like 15 years from now…..  😉 )

Now…. where is me sigarette and nother smirnoff gini… Suzbabe, this one is one YOU

wow thats amazing ;D

Diesel  :-*  :-* wondered how long before you saw this  😀 an d bless ya you kept my secret so well!  ;D But thank you thank you thank you  :-* I promise to post more pics very soon – guys been down there doing more work so will pop in tomorrow if possilbe!  ;D

Wish we lived near by Suz, Mr grumpy here (he’s not been out as far the last week with his iffy leg!) could do with a good groom!

If your ever down this way  :-*

The kitchen nearly done just need washing machine in and tumble dryer

new sink in and just waiting for doors on cupboard

and the pretty much finished shower tray – my builder chose the splash backs and I LOVE them – woodwork just needs painting now!

Still lots to do but its just looking so far exactly how i want it!!

Brill Suz, it’s coming along fast  😮 good for you!  Has the Diva entered the building to give it her seal of approval yet?

Izzie

Looking good Suz  ;D ;D ;D

How long till the grand opening???

When can you fit Livia in? ;D ;D

Lol not as fast as id like – but hes doing me a huge favour fitting the work in so im being patient – and he is doing the most amazing job I love it!

No idea on opening yet – promise to update when i know  🙂

Honey popped down there with me the other day! She loves my builder  ::) and so she barked and played chase then rolled in all the sawdust  ::)

.dodger.

think you should have a doggy party :yes: Lots of treats and party games.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime