Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

MY news

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip MY news

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Val

Love the colour Suz
    Have you ordered another dryer?

Nope just got the two dryers there Val – and have another stand dryer here at home thats just waiting for me to get it serviced  ;D

Val

Oh I thought you only had the one, I work with two plus a blaster, that way if one blows up I always have another to fall back on.
    You got bolts on the run gates LOL just in case you get a runner not that they can run far  :agree:

[quote author=Val link=topic=14318.msg269508#msg269508 date=1246657248]
    Oh I thought you only had the one, I work with two plus a blaster, that way if one blows up I always have another to fall back on.
    You got bolts on the run gates LOL just in case you get a runner not that they can run far  :agree:
    [/quote]

LOL not bolts – i want to wait and see how long it takes a dog to learn how to open the gate  ;D but no they cant go far  😉

Have three blasters now and two dryers – only two blasters work and only one dryer  😀

Misty23

Looks lovley Suz, love the layout

Diesel73

It looks GREAT Suz  :-* . Very girl too  😀 . Nice Suz, realy, very nice  :yes: .

And you use Duluxpaint. Very good, great quality  :yes: .

Haha it HAD to be girly Diesel  ;D Will get more pics tomorrow and giving Honey a bath ready for monday  ;D

Val

LOL if your first dog in is a beardie don’t let it see you shut the gate  :ok: give it five and it will be out.
    Better get the other dryer fixed it’s a bit hard finishing a poodle with a blaster ;D
    Seriously your dryers should last longer now to have a shop, mobile is not good on dryers does the motors in  :scared:
    Val
    [/quote]

LOL not bolts – i want to wait and see how long it takes a dog to learn how to open the gate  ;D but no they cant go far  😉

Have three blasters now and two dryers – only two blasters work and only one dryer  😀
    [/quote]

No Val I have my tornado – thats new and in fine working order, just my OLD stand dryer that needs a service  ;D

I dont currently do any beardies – will bear that in mind though  :scared:  ;D

My first dog monday morning is……….a baby toy poodle  ;D  ;D

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=120353&id=763858922&l=72609a06cf

more pics – its pretty much done now! And check out Pearl the pink poodle – and before anyone says anything she LIKES it, that dog HATES being groomed – but stands like a dream while I do that  :-*

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=120365&id=763858922&l=ccd05c485b

more pink poodle photos  ;D aparently even a policeman told her owner he liked it  ;D

*Nat*

Shop looks fantastic Suz  ;D Hope all goes well tomorrow, do you have a pic of the front?  🙂

No none of the front – signs not up yet – actually signs not even done-  got pushed down the list when i smashed my car on a wall  ::) when its up will get a pic!

Val – my friend and new workmate bathed and dried Honey and the black poodle – I let her get on with only a few instructions on the important bits – my theory being i want to see how much she knows and what needs correcting – cant do that if i walk her through every step – she didnt just pass the test she aced it – never done it before and Honey was perfect cept a couple knots in her leg pits ( dunno how they got there  :scared:  ;D ) and she fluff dried my poodle and it was more than good enough  ;D

Val

Brilliant love the blush pink in the poodle

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=14318.msg269690#msg269690 date=1246827085]
    No none of the front – signs not up yet – actually signs not even done-  got pushed down the list when i smashed my car on a wall  ::) when its up will get a pic!

Val – my friend and new workmate bathed and dried Honey and the black poodle – I let her get on with only a few instructions on the important bits – my theory being i want to see how much she knows and what needs correcting – cant do that if i walk her through every step – she didnt just pass the test she aced it – never done it before and Honey was perfect cept a couple knots in her leg pits ( dunno how they got there  :scared:  ;D ) and she fluff dried my poodle and it was more than good enough  ;D
    [/quote]

[quote author=Val link=topic=14318.msg269694#msg269694 date=1246827270]
    Brilliant love the blush pink in the poodle

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=14318.msg269690#msg269690 date=1246827085]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

;D great isnt it – owner wants purple next time  ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime