Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

natural/homecooked diet – including the now famous porridge …..

Home Archive Forums Sticky subjects Those questions that keep on getting asked natural/homecooked diet – including the now famous porridge …..

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Yes you can but I think it will be too much for one little Diva  http://www.anglianmeatproducts.co.uk/

[quote author=Joly link=topic=3650.msg101955#msg101955 date=1165261493]
    Val can you order online with them? it may be a quicker way for me to get the tripe ?? Depends how much stuff you have to buy!!
    [/quote]

looked up their site earlier got a pretty good choice i bought (from a local supplier) some chicken mince and some tripe chunks, beau loves the tripe chunks  ;D

he’s back to eating tonight he ate all his porridge and is tucking into a pork chop (raw obviously) if he’s still mooching in his bowl later i’ll give him another chop, make the most of it  ;D he needs the extra fat anyway  ;D

kizkiznobite

haha – less mess in the kitchen  ;D ;D
    for those not in the know – one evening the teenagers decided to cook a chicken rissoto – you have never seen a kitchen like it at the end – it was unbelievable – cracked me up – the kitchen is like church in out house – no one goes in unless they on a mission and then the head priest directs hahah- it was a bomb site so funny bless them – the meal was nice tho  ;D ;D

Anonymous

Thanks Val – yup i dont think i have space for that muh even on a minimum order  😀 but they do do that meat in the jollyes by us so will definately be getting some

you liked the meal kiz? lol bless them i try not to go mad about the mess cos want to let them enjoy the whole cooking thing  ::)

its great now i come home from work there’s bags of meat defrosting in the kitchen…i hear whats for tea? ummm no idea i say i’ll look in the freezer shortly….they sigh, then whats all that in the kitchen….beaus dinner of course says i!  ;D

ok another foody question, bought beau some fresh sardines, do i need to cut anything off, heads/tails ?? or just flop stinky wee thing in his bowl (out in the yard  ;D)

Anonymous

You need do nothing with them.  Mine dont make it to bowl – I just give the sardines straight to their mouths.  Very good magician act – now you see it….. Nacho can crunch it into bits without losing any out of his mouth  ::)  Bluebell paws hers, barks at it  ::)  IS IT SWIMMING – NO IT IS DEAD – EAT THE THING!!!  ;D

*Nat*

You ought to teach them to clap mudgie – like seals !!!  ;D

Anonymous

Wonder if they could clap those dumbo ears  ;D

*Nat*

Hehe – very possible!!!!  ;D

Izzy starts at the tail and eats upwards, saving the head for last!

Anonymous

Honey WILL NOT eat whole sardines- canned ones are her absolute fave nothing gets eaten faster – but a whole fish  😮 absolutely no way she just pushes it round the floor  ::) she doesnt like any fresh fish like that –  ::)

kizkiznobite

then give her those – good for her skin  🙂

Anonymous

who honey? she has the canned sardines two times a week at least  ;D guarentees a cleared bowl!!

kizkiznobite

then feed her those i meant whilst you detoxing her before trying the tripe again  🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime