Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Picky eater, selective pooper and peepee?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Picky eater, selective pooper and peepee?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    xtine

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!! >:D

[quote author=xtine link=topic=9146.msg166347#msg166347 date=1187896053]
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!! >:D
    [/quote]

Now see what you’ve done! You’ve broke xtine!  >:(

labattsbaby

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=9146.msg166277#msg166277 date=1187890945]
    dear god woman  >:( did you not read anything I wrote yesterday – stop bloody faffing about with his food – have three / four set meal times STICK TO IT give him his food somewhere quiet and leave him to get on with – give him a bit of peace and quiet.

Stop chopping and changing his food so darn much – you have spoilt him completely he sounds like hes being treated more like a child than a dog  🙁 Im not having a go but you have no idea how fustrating this is – I know its hard when a dog wont eat believe me I have been there- with far worse problems than your having because not only would she not eat whatever she did eat went straight through her – she lost half her boy weight within about a week – now THAT is worrying -the only thing that got her eating once her tummy troubles were sorted was being consistent with regular mealtimes and no faffing about and giving in – your pup is gaining weight and he needs to get used to the idea that he eats what hes given – if a child refused their vegetables and mummy said oh ok have some chocolate is the child ever likely to eat vegetables again?

To be honest I wonder if your ever going to take on board whats being said – your too busy with the smart remarks to people – I only keep trying because that pup deserves it  >:(
    [/quote]

Of course I am taking the advice and doing it immediately, I sais I USED TO DO that I dont for the past four or more days. I have been trying to break him out of it wiht tuff love, eat or starve. But since the vet told me coók this or that for him for a two week period I did as the vet recommended. he did eat at first but then stopped.

He had a decent evening and is sleeping like a log now, and wil sleep thru the night with a fat full belly. You all say things to me without reading the entire thread to see that I have been doing those same things you claim I am not doing. Read, read read and you will see. Good grief ::)

labattsbaby

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=9146.msg166288#msg166288 date=1187891530]
    My dogs eat all their food at regular given times
    My dogs wee and poo when they are cue’d to
    My dogs do what I ask of them
    My dogs are house trained
    My dogs are healthy

Why are they like this BECAUSE I LEARNT FROM THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT  >:(

Like I said to look displacement up  ::)  In a few months when you cant take it anymore because YOU DONT LISTEN at that time when you are back on this board trying to rehome him then I will help all I can at that time too

Wonder if you can read or if you care at all about this dog because if you did you would stop being so aggresive and just get bloody well on with it.  You have been on this board ALL day and have learnt absolutely nothing. 
    [/quote]

You dogs are not 3.3 months old

xtine

But they were once  ::)

Exactly.

Mudgies dogs didn’t just wake up one morning all well behaved and fully cued.
    It took time, paitence & effort on Mudgies part from the time her dogs were nothing more than 8 week old pups to get them to where they are now: happy, contented, well adjusted dogs with a wonderful, clued up owner.

>:D >:D >:D

[quote author=xtine link=topic=9146.msg166388#msg166388 date=1187900285]
    But they were once  ::)
    [/quote]

Right I give up I truly do – you sit there and accuse us of not reading when it is YOU that doesnt read – well I wash my hands of it – you need to buck your ideas up lady before that poor dog is turned into a nervous wreck by YOU – because its no one else  >:( and yes I am angry- why because I feel like im talking to a flipping brick wall and believe me I dont get angry easily but my god woman you managed it – I despair of you ever reading what is posted and taking it on board instead of sniping on.

If YOU had read everything that pup would be nearly housetrained by now  >:( AND eating properly.
    You say you have been doing the tough love – but you gave in and gave him a bone YOU SAT THERE AND SAID IT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know what else to say only that its rare I get so disappointed I no longer want to help.

xtine

even I managed to get Fritz toilet trained and eating regularly and i made a right mess of things, believe me… how do you think every other puppy owner manages it? And by what age?

Suz… do yourself a favour and go to bed hun  :-*

Anonymous

And you madam have been doing this for months to the members on this board if you had done what you are recommending them to do you would not be in the mess you are in at the moment.
    Val

You all say things to me without reading the entire thread to see that I have been doing those same things you claim I am not doing. Read, read read and you will see. Good grief

And if a telling off from Val won’t shake her up!

I for one would never want to be told off by Val!

Anonymous

I do violence  ;D smacked wrist sometimes  ::) for messing up the topics

[quote author=.colliecrazy. link=topic=9146.msg166404#msg166404 date=1187901530]
    And if a telling off from Val won’t shake her up!

I for one would never want to be told off by Val!
    [/quote]

And from now on I’m nothing but sweetness  ;D ;D

Mudgie

lets face it you are totally pish at this  ;D but I mean totally pish – my dead hamster could train your dog better than you  ::)

Val Balmy Kiz go do your editing  p:-)

Mudgie

given the amount of “guests” that have been viewing this topic today I doubt it is real anyway  ;D

kizkiznobite

bones in the morning not in the evening – meat and carbs in the afternoon and evenings – yoghurt before a meal not after it is actually a pre biotic – dont know what the protein powder is as you havnt said what it is called but i doubt he will need that if you follow the above – olive oil on his dinners – sea kelp 1/2 a tab should be the only sups he will need if you feed fresh veggie juice with his meats and carbs and feed sardines in oil once a week

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime