Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Picky eater, selective pooper and peepee?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Picky eater, selective pooper and peepee?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    xtine

that’s the best advice you are going to get, and it’s free…

Anonymous

I don’t think that the guests can believe what they are reading Mudgie.  ::)  Must be the best entertainment that they’ve had for weeks. 😉

kizkiznobite

yeah – i always been a cheap date  ;D

pmsl  😀

Anonymous

Thats cos ya hairs falling out  😉

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=9146.msg166434#msg166434 date=1187903002]
    [/quote]

xtine

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=9146.msg166434#msg166434 date=1187903002]
    [/quote]
    Box of cigs, cheese, beans and a slobbery beard and you’re anyones  😉

And they say that romance is dead! piish!!  ::)

kizkiznobite

add 2 pints of guiness and i would be whole streets  ;D

pmslol  😀 😀

labattsbaby

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=9146.msg166428#msg166428 date=1187902761]
    bones in the morning not in the evening – meat and carbs in the afternoon and evenings – yoghurt before a meal not after it is actually a pre biotic – dont know what the protein powder is as you havnt said what it is called but i doubt he will need that if you follow the above – olive oil on his dinners – sea kelp 1/2 a tab should be the only sups he will need if you feed fresh veggie juice with his meats and carbs and feed sardines in oil once a week
    [/quote]

Thanks my dear, I will do exactly that, I didnt kow about the yogurt having a set time, but will obey that at once starting from tomorrow. The protein thing is really a full meal, vet sells it its made at his practice. Has chicken, beef, liver,cheese,carrots,oats,barley and some other stuff in it. It looks like a hamburger patty and he gobbled it up in minutes with no pause >:D

Kiz, what about Raps oil`I use Raps and olive not together but one time one the other time the other and today vet gae me Vit B to give him half a day :-\.

Press to extract the vegie juice? A question, do dogs really need much fiber as some think they do seeing their tracts are not like ours or that of a cow? ???

labattsbaby

[quote author=Rough link=topic=9146.msg166433#msg166433 date=1187902909]
    I don’t think that the guests can believe what they are reading Mudgie.  ::)  Must be the best entertainment that they’ve had for weeks. 😉
    [/quote]

Isnt that something, now what will it be without all this bacchanal ;D. Anyhow I am going to bed have to wake at 5:45 to take my baby out to poo and pee 😉 before the traffic starts and he is distracted 😉

Nite ladies, thanks for your help :-*

kizkiznobite

that not protein that recovery food – prob hills? or science play ah something?

dump it
    rape seed oil is a big no no in our house – dont do modified oils only pure oils
    he wont need vit b if you feed as i said – blitz the veggies or buy a preservative free veggie juice – fibre he will get from the carbs you add – if he gets constipated up the oil and add some bran to the carb meals – that will depend on the type of bones you give him – he needs chicken wings or necks not too much meat about 1/3 bone 1/3 fat 1/3 meat ion them – you have given him marrow bone tonight – he will prob have the squits tomorrow – he too young for beef marrow – especially on an empty gut

i said to you before that he needs fat in his meat – lean meat not good – dogs get instant energy from fats otherwise they have to convert food to glucose and that puts a strain on internal organs

labattsbaby

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=9146.msg166447#msg166447 date=1187903801]
    that not protein that recovery food – prob hills? or science play ah something?

dump it
    rape seed oil is a big no no in our house – dont do modified oils only pure oils
    he wont need vit b if you feed as i said – blitz the veggies or buy a preservative free veggie juice – fibre he will get from the carbs you add – if he gets constipated up the oil and add some bran to the carb meals – that will depend on the type of bones you give him – he needs chicken wings or necks not too much meat about 1/3 bone 1/3 fat 1/3 meat ion them – you have given him marrow bone tonight – he will prob have the squits tomorrow – he too young for beef marrow – especially on an empty gut

i said to you before that he needs fat in his meat – lean meat not good – dogs get instant energy from fats otherwise they have to convert food to glucose and that puts a strain on internal organs
    [/quote]

Hi Good morning

I have to go ask the butcher to make me meat with fat as all the meat I have ever seen here at least in my area is 99% fat free, even I dont like it at time when it comes to Salsbury steaks ;). So I will have to order more fatty meats.

He does not get the runs from marrow bones just the opposite constipation >:D.

He is a sweetheart today, thanks to you. He pee immediately at the same spot as yesterday and he was praised with loving and tidbit treat. He popped and the same :-* :-* :-* Exactly the same spot. HE DID not go int he night in his room. He actually is holding until morning ;D

He ate his kibbles with some gravy on it, then his yogurt and a piece of apple he had stashed away in his crate that I didtn know about >:D, played a lot then started big big yawns and I put him to bed, soon as he wakes he is going back to the same peepee spot :-*  the LETS GO Bit works >:D. So that was his morning feeding. I suppse he wil be a bit hungry in an hour or maybe two.

In Germany they call it Raps so Rape is Raps ok. But why dont you use it? This is Coldpressed vitaoil rich in Omega 3 fatty acids :-\ :-\ Its not the cheap one but the more intense old cold pressed :-\

No hon, it is not Hills, that is crap. It is something the vet makes at his place, it looks like a fresh hamburger patty NO McDonalds LOL ;D

xtine

What is the ‘gravy’?

Anonymous
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime