Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Picky eater, selective pooper and peepee?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Picky eater, selective pooper and peepee?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    labattsbaby

[quote author=xtine link=topic=9146.msg166511#msg166511 date=1187951190]
    What is the ‘gravy’?

[/quote]

chicken thigh steamed and juice extracted meat left for lunch ;D

I’m sorry, I’ve given up reading this post now  ::)

What I don’t understand is why you don’t want him to pee on the balcony  ??? You should have him ‘go’ where you want him to !!  😉 What if you had a leg injury and you were on crutches and it took you an hour to get outside (slight exaggeration I know) what about the dog??  You need him to ‘go’ where you want him to !!  Get me ??

If I were you I’d give this poor dog back to the breeder and get a goldfish  ::)

Another question for you – do you not use this board to research your query first?  I find that if I look things up first I can usually find an answer here somewhere  😉

I wish your dog the very best of luck  😉

Diesel73

Djeez  ::) …….. I am starting to feel like a referee that’s doing the Infantile-Idiotsleage when he thought he was at the Chamion’s leage…..

*blows wistle LOAD!* AGAIN! ATTENTION NOW! HERE! RIGHT HERE! KEEP EYES FOCUSSED OOOOON THE BALL!
    Now, take deep breath, and keep your eyes focussed and follow==>

quote :

yoghurt before a meal not after it is actually a pre biotic

Next you posted==>

quote :

He ate his kibbles with some gravy on it, then his yogurt…

Did you seeeeee? Did you read Bev’s post? Including all the words? She said BEFOOOR. Not after. Next time you do it again it’s red card and hit the showers for you  😛 .

Anonymous

ROFWMKLLL Diesel

*Nat*

PMSL Diesel  😀  I’m sorry but you’ll notice I gave up on page 2  ::)  ;D

Diesel73

[quote author=Val link=topic=9146.msg166670#msg166670 date=1187988548]
    ROFWMKLLL Diesel
    [/quote][quote author=Balmy Bali link=topic=9146.msg166672#msg166672 date=1187988780]
    PMSL Diesel  😀  I’m sorry but you’ll notice I gave up on page 2  ::)  ;D
    [/quote]
    I did not say anything then. I thought ‘leave it to the experts, she’ll learn’. Learn slow, but still  ::) .

By now i’m starting to wonder how on earth she would ever read something as simple as a roadmap to the next town. She would never even leave. That woman would even get lost in her own appartment trying to find the front door ::) . All the advice that has been given is not hard to read. If I can do it, she should be.  😛 

The mystical myth, that woman can notice details faaaar better than men, flies right out of the window now.

.dodger.

lol diesel!  😀

Anonymous

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=9146.msg166669#msg166669 date=1187988473]
    Djeez  ::) …….. I am starting to feel like a referee that’s doing the Infantile-Idiotsleage when he thought he was at the Chamion’s leage…..

*blows wistle LOAD!* AGAIN! ATTENTION NOW! HERE! RIGHT HERE! KEEP EYES FOCUSSED OOOOON THE BALL!

quote :

Next you posted==>

quote :

Did you seeeeee? Did you read Bev’s post? Including all the words? She said BEFOOOR. Not after. Next time you do it again it’s red card and hit the showers for you  😛 .

[/quote]

i hate football

can we not do F1 instead

😉

.dodger.

oooooo if we are picking i vote moto GP!!!!  😛 😛 😛

Diesel73

[quote author=teamblackandwhite link=topic=9146.msg166681#msg166681 date=1187990579]
    [quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=9146.msg166669#msg166669 date=1187988473]

quote :

Next you posted==>

quote :

[/quote]

i hate football

can we not do F1 instead

😉
    [/quote]
    Hmmmnnnn  ::) ….. Nope. We would have a frontal crash the very first curve the track makes.

Anonymous

its F1 not NASCAR  ::)

Diesel73

[quote author=teamblackandwhite link=topic=9146.msg166691#msg166691 date=1187991786]
    its F1 not NASCAR  ::)
    [/quote]
    That is a ‘detail’, i get it, you get it, but………..  😉 .

labattsbaby

My boy ate DRY food on his own at 11am :o, and a heck of a serving to boots >:D >:D,  to my surprise he was having a hay day in the dry food bowl. He goes to doggie school here in two hours. Then he will get a nice yummy meat dish ;D for being sucha sweet boy. he pooped three times since 6am 😮 😮

Where is all that poop coming from 😮 😮 😮 :o, he did two times on the balcony in the cat litter box and once outside, I didnt expect him to do it on the balcony ALL on his own with me not even knowing where he went becuse he had not to long before done it outside 😮 😮 :o….In the USA we will say he he full of shit ;D >:D >:D >:D

he has these days where he will eat and then some where he wont, so from now on I will just let him be, he must know what he is doing ::) ::) ::) and the little stinker is at my foot now :-* :-*. I think fro now on I will try to let him sleep near us on his bed and block a part off where he can see and smell me, dont know if this is too early but he seems to know not to wee or poo in the house since last week :-\ :-\ or should I wait a bit more months? :-\  Even in the room I have him he has not been doing it during the night but holding til  morning :-\. But then again, this is this week, who knows what his mood will be next week…. >:D

Diesel73
    quote :

My boy ate DRY food on his own at 11am , and a heck of a serving to boots  ,  to my surprise he was having a hay day in the dry food bowl.  he pooped three times since 6am 

Where is all that poop coming from    ,

Right out of the DRY food bag, running through the dog straight on to your balcony  😉 .

quote :

In the USA we will say he he full of shit   

I think an American also came up with the words; ‘you are what you eat’……… :-*

quote :

I think fro now on I will try to let him sleep near us on his bed and block a part off where he can see and smell me, dont know if this is too early but he seems to know not to wee or poo in the house since last week  or should I wait a bit more months?  Even in the room I have him he has not been doing it during the night but holding til  morning . But then again, this is this week, who knows what his mood will be next week….

I do it the other way round. They sleep by my side as little puppies and move when they want their own space.
    For the record, it can take boys months until they are really 100% housetrained.

Btw, did you read the yogurt part yet?

Anonymous

Nostalgia trip anyone?  ;D 😀 ;D 😀 ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime