Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Please Sign Two Pettitions To Ban Kennel Club

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Please Sign Two Pettitions To Ban Kennel Club

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

[quote author=WinB link=topic=12583.msg244339#msg244339 date=1223416847]
    I will sign anything if it means it could help just one dog from suffering…

Regards

WinB
    [/quote]

& how is banning the KC going to help even a single dog ??

I’ve just had my girl, Jessie, X rayed for hip scoring & her hips are not brilliant so I will probably not be letting her have a litter. If she wasn’t KC registered than I could easily breed from her & as the puppies wouldn’t be KC registered could claim that hey were perfectly healthy as only KC dogs have problems(Already seen this i adverts all over the place)It isn’t true of course as all dogs have the same basic DNA regardless of whether they are KC reg or not & so run the risk of having a geneticall inherited condition

Prem2Pram

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12583.msg243301#msg243301 date=1222804597]
    you guys not signing this then  ???

:butt: :butt: :butt: :butt:
    [/quote]

Over my rotting decaying corpse I will  ::)

Anonymous

Sorry to read about Jessies hips Dyane

[quote author=Dyane Jones link=topic=12583.msg244411#msg244411 date=1223477813]
    [quote author=WinB link=topic=12583.msg244339#msg244339 date=1223416847]
    I will sign anything if it means it could help just one dog from suffering…

Regards

WinB
    [/quote]

& how is banning the KC going to help even a single dog ??

I’ve just had my girl, Jessie, X rayed for hip scoring & her hips are not brilliant so I will probably not be letting her have a litter. If she wasn’t KC registered than I could easily breed from her & as the puppies wouldn’t be KC registered could claim that hey were perfectly healthy as only KC dogs have problems(Already seen this i adverts all over the place)It isn’t true of course as all dogs have the same basic DNA regardless of whether they are KC reg or not & so run the risk of having a geneticall inherited condition
    [/quote]

vinya12

I  will not be signing this. :nono:  The KC have had a good bashing from all this and action has been taken. so there is no need to keep bashing them. After all, the KC did not write the breed standers the breed clubs did. Its time to move forward with the KC and Breed clubs to make are breeds healthier and stop blaming it all on the KC who do a lot of good work to help pedigree dogs

Anonymous

The KC passed them and aproved them so they are not whiter than white  :ok:

[quote author=vinya12 link=topic=12583.msg244547#msg244547 date=1223556655]
    I  will not be signing this. :nono:  The KC have had a good bashing from all this and action has been taken. so there is no need to keep bashing them. After all, the KC did not write the breed standers the breed clubs did. Its time to move forward with the KC and Breed clubs to make are breeds healthier and stop blaming it all on the KC who do a lot of good work to help pedigree dogs
    [/quote]

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime