Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

possible infection?? urgent help please

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk possible infection?? urgent help please

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

hi all,

We noticed yesturday that willows stools are a little loose and look mucusy, also as from last night she has been squatting for a wee but only a dribble comes out she has been for more wees than usually too. at first i thought it was because of the heat and she had drank more. But this morning we checked her bits and it looked like a yellow/cream discharge? What could this be? do you think we should take her to the vets? or is there something we could give her. so worried please  :help:

🙁

personally as shes a baby i would get her to vets – no point waiting around it might be a while before someone like Val who can really help gets on here as its sunday – go vets, better safe than sorry with a baby  :-* probably is the heat re the tum but the weeing – well try get a sample for the vet too

Anonymous

Thanks suz, we have rang vets shes got appointment at 9.50am see what they say.  🙁

hope the poor girl is ok :-*

.dodger.

fingers crossed everything is okay with her :-* let us know how she gets on :-*

Anonymous

were back from vets, willow has cystitis so panic over  ;D she had a jab of antibiotics and has a week course of tablet antibiotics then she should be fine. Thank doG  :-*

Val

Glad thats sorted I would of said she had cystitis and I would have said the same as Suz never mess about with pups they are like children quick to feel better and quick to get really sick.
    Val

[quote author=Val link=topic=14603.msg271035#msg271035 date=1249819230]
    Glad thats sorted I would of said she had cystitis and I would have said the same as Suz never mess about with pups they are like children quick to feel better and quick to get really sick.
    Val
    [/quote]

I guessed thats what it would be – and glad you agree re vets

And carl and gem im SO glad shes ok  -always worrying when the new pup gets sick for the first time  :-*

.dodger.

so pleased she is alright :-* it’s such a worry

Anonymous

Thanks guys  😀

Willow has improved so much already. ;D

*Nat*

Glad Willow’s ok  🙂 Piper had this when she was a pup, went as quick as it came after a dose of anti’s  🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime