Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

"Jack" – 10mth Jack Russell Terrier: come back & urgent !!

Home Archive Forums Dogs Rescue and re-homing "Jack" – 10mth Jack Russell Terrier: come back & urgent !!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Jack is looking for a new home through no fault of his own after his owner has recently become ill and cannot walk him any longer.

He is bright, alert and keen just like any terrier pup should be and is used to lots of visiting grandchildren of various ages.

Please PM me or e-mail me in the first instance, potential owners will be homechecked, priority will be given to those living in the Northamptonshire / Warwickshire area. Β 

As this is urgent because the poor chap is not being walked and the owner is terrified she will trip over him and fall due to her illness.

RESCUES ……
    if there are any rescues who could take Jack into foster care I would be prepared to transport him a reasonable distance to secure a place for the wee fella.

Would make lovely family dog or companion – is used to being left approx. 4hrs once or twice a week.

No pictures as yet i am afraid – he is mainly white with some tan patches.

Cheers,

Claire.

kizkiznobite

will put the word outΒ  πŸ™‚

What about a dog walker? Just a thought poor chapΒ  :-\

hi,

its kinda more urgent than that Anna – sadly the lady has become very uneasy on her feet and is really frightened she will trip and hurt herself or fall onto him.Β  she’s also frightened if she walks him that she may get dizzy/feint and drop his lead and she has already lost one dog to being run over years ago πŸ™

he isnt with other dogs in the home but they do have working dogs so i think he will have been around them to some degree.

very playful and respectful with little ones – would be a cracker of a g/parents dog for company + visiting g/kids or even a family dog πŸ™‚

claire x

ahh ok just a suggestion πŸ™‚ hope he finds somewhere soon. πŸ™‚

thank u anna πŸ™‚

it is a good suggestion and one i would certainly reccommend but this boy is really more urgent than getting someone in – he really needs a safe foster or new home ASAP πŸ™

claire x

[img width=468 height=414]http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs096.snc1/4707_114260285995_662395995_3243449_2125612_n.jpg[/img]

Jack is here with me at the moment.Β  He was fine meeting my little boy (3yrs) and fine meeting my 2 dogs also.

He is an absolutely typical JR terrier busy busy busy wag wag wag trot trot trot lol !!!Β  Anyone who has had a JR pup before or who likes the busy terrier charm will not be disappointed I’m sure !

hi,

things are looking up for the Jack-meister !!

he has gone to sus out some new ppl πŸ™‚

claire x

Hi,

Sharon – could you please remove this as it isnt your Jack πŸ˜‰

This Jack is in a new home and progressing as I would like in most respects – yay πŸ™‚

Claire x

Oops, sincere apologies, must have had too much wine the night I did that!Β  ;D

no worries – why is it that ppl call jack russells ‘jack’ !!

Hi,

Unfortunately, Jack’s home didnt work out so he is coming back to me later today.

I cannot keep him as I go away on Sat so space for him is urgent.

Claire.

*update*

After being thoroughly messed about by certain people in their kennels – Jack has gone to a new home.

Claire.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime