Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Razor!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

Who let them back in – thought Val banned em  ??? One or the same as Pit Bull Lover, of the numptys with the pit bulls  ::)

pit bull lover was back yesterday not sure whats happened there accounts say register date of whenever they registered a while ago i think? am not happy about the topic she has posted about her dog being hit personally think shes pulling a fast one, still think they are the same person – i guess just keep a bloody good eye on them

Anonymous

I did put them on the ban list

Anonymous

The name of this ban already exists. Please chose a different name
    I am soooooooooooooo sick of this site at the moment.
    Pissed of Swanage

Awww Val  :-* have you asked Colin? you see Razor is now male and 19 not 13 – i still say mental attitude of the latter  >:D See ‘Razor’ (pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase his real name  ::) ) has sad pitbull lover cant get on for a while…………..

Anonymous

PBL was 11yrs old I don’t know how old this twat is think they must be brother and siister, they are on the same IP so why he was not banned when she was Lord knows.
    As for Colin have not heard a word in ages have left a few notes on here but no feedback.
    This server is running so slow and all my mail from this site is wizzing into my spam box so don’t PM me as I do not go into have a look every day haven’t the time email me
    If Twat posts something that is not right you will just have to delete and give him a bollocking
    Val

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13528.msg258419#msg258419 date=1232697852]
    Awww Val  :-* have you asked Colin? you see Razor is now male and 19 not 13 – i still say mental attitude of the latter  >:D See ‘Razor’ (pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase his real name  ::) ) has sad pitbull lover cant get on for a while…………..
    [/quote]

*Nat*

The board elf must’ve had something to do with this  ::) {{{hugs}}} Val  :-*

Some of my pm notifications are going into my spam box too……….

Razor is a twat simple as witholding vet care from a dog thats THAT poorly bollocks (sorry  :embarrass:) any more will lock the thread dont want memebers wasting their time helping this person  >:(

Anonymous

They are what the Americans call Trailer trash

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13528.msg258527#msg258527 date=1232744954]
    Some of my pm notifications are going into my spam box too……….

Razor is a twat simple as witholding vet care from a dog thats THAT poorly bollocks (sorry  :embarrass:) any more will lock the thread dont want memebers wasting their time helping this person  >:(
    [/quote]

well Val you took the words right outta my mouth  ;D

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime